Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Dec 10, 2017 4:13 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7440 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195 ... 496  Next
RopeMaidenKirie
Post Posted: Dec 08, 2012 8:18 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Nah, I just prefer them both compared to the other options that are available. I guess preferring Frey to have twin blades would be partly due to headcanon, though I wouldn't mind Lest using them either. *shrugs*

Atsuko Roberts
Post Posted: Dec 08, 2012 8:33 pm 
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

I think Dual Blades suit Frey the best and a long sword for Lest.

runefactor
Post Posted: Dec 08, 2012 8:35 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I love playing with a staff, but dual blades do look so much cooler. I'm interested in trying out a lance. That's new, right?

« signature »

Atsuko Roberts
Post Posted: Dec 08, 2012 8:38 pm 
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Dual blade are also easier to us. I'm pretty sure that's why a majority of the characters use them, and Hashimoto probably favors them because of that. They're also faster in terms of speed and attacking.

RopeMaidenKirie
Post Posted: Dec 08, 2012 8:47 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

runefactor wrote:
I love playing with a staff, but dual blades do look so much cooler. I'm interested in trying out a lance. That's new, right?

You and Chrolica could be both be spear/lance wielders together! Would be cute :D

I loved having my twin blades Frey paired with Arthur. Really nice combo too. Pretty much anything works, though..which is nice.

Atsuko Roberts
Post Posted: Dec 08, 2012 9:20 pm 
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Hmm. Dual Blades and a Spear combination could also work. Or maybe Dual Blades and an Axe. Those seem to be good combinations, as well.

Dravalon Code
Post Posted: Dec 08, 2012 9:22 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

I love hammer weapons. Strong attack, with relatively good wait backlash.

« signature »
ImageImageImage

Image Image

Atsuko Roberts
Post Posted: Dec 08, 2012 9:40 pm 
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

How about Dual Blades and Long Swords, Dravy?

Nurse Fin
Post Posted: Dec 08, 2012 10:09 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

For Frey I use Gloves and then mix up between Hammers (specifically the bats, lol), Rods, and Dual Blades. Fun fun. I hate long swords.

« signature »
Let's turn on and be not alone, give me your hands 'cause you're wonderful ♪
Lovely set by FoolishGhoul

Atsuko Roberts
Post Posted: Dec 09, 2012 9:16 am 
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

I think I only like long swords because of Gaius and Doug. Doug's sword look pretty long in his clip art.

Daisuke Tsubasa
Post Posted: Dec 09, 2012 3:37 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Fin translated this for me in the bachelors fc ::

Quote:
Nurse Fin wrote:
Fufu is a "hm-hm" kind of laugh.

She says something like...

"Oh, I like singing. Lately I've been only writing songs though, so I don't sing much these days. I've got an older sister. I used to play my songs for her a lot."

So Meg does mention that she has a sister. Alongside the other cryptic hints in the game, it's pointing to her being related to Daria.

« signature »
Awesome avatar and signature made by Ghoul~

Atsuko Roberts
Post Posted: Dec 09, 2012 3:52 pm 
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

People also think that Bud could be Gaius' father. I can see a lot of similarities between those two, and their personalities kind of contrast another's. It'd be really interesting if he really was Gaius' dad. Plus, the both of them are dwarves who are blacksmiths. Gaius likes to forge things and finds it to be a hobby while Bud doesn't and mostly forges something for the money.

Daisuke Tsubasa
Post Posted: Dec 09, 2012 3:54 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Atsuko Roberts wrote:
People also think that Bud could be Gaius' father. I can see a lot of similarities between those two, and their personalities kind of contrast another's. It'd be really interesting if he really was Gaius' dad. Plus, the both of them are dwarves who are blacksmiths. Gaius likes to forge things and finds it to be a hobby while Bud doesn't and mostly forges something for the money.

Fin or any of the JPN fanbase has not confirmed anything hinting Bud to be related to Gaius in any way. Nothing connects them.

all that's known is that Bud was an old friend to Forte's family, her father especially. But that's it.

Dont get carried away, Atsuko.

« signature »

Atsuko Roberts
Post Posted: Dec 09, 2012 4:04 pm 
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Eh? I see. So I guess he might not be related to Gaius, after all. I guess the resemblance could be why, though. I could be wrong about the possibility of them being related to one another and I'm pretty sure I am.

Daisuke Tsubasa
Post Posted: Dec 09, 2012 4:08 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Atsuko Roberts wrote:
Eh? I see. So I guess he might not be related to Gaius, after all. I guess the resemblance could be why, though. I could be wrong about the possibility of them being related to one another.

There are actually in-game hints of Meg being most likely related to Daria based on translated / dialogue evidence aside their similar appearances. Daria even mentioned having a sister in RF3.

Nothing points Bud to Gaius, regardless of appearance.

« signature »

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7440 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195 ... 496  Next