Rune Factory 4 Town Event Guide

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
LinEyes
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

rice0319 wrote:How do I activated the third and final segments of the game. I have Dylas with 12 hearts and Amber with 8 hearts and I have been taken them every single day of my game times, I just can't triggered the Memories event~~ Need Help!!
It's random. It takes some time. Sometimes a year,sometimes a season... Really,enjoy the game as you can until it activates and time will pass quickly.
ShiniSnowDemon
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

AT LONG LAST! yay!!! :) I remember when I saw that "do you like me" mini event during my main file, it was so cute, I regretted not getting to record it, well I`m on my file where I was unlocking everyone else`s cut scenes, and while I`m preparing for the new game+ I decided to date Vishnal again to remember his events, well I spent an hour and got the event I wanted ^w^ now I finally have it recorded, man I wonder what that event would be like for Leon xD maybe tomorrow I`ll go check =w=
rice0319
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

WooHOO~~~~

In just a week in the game time, I have triggered Memories~~ It's quite simple actually.
Spoiler:
First go to the spot where Venti stayed before, first option then the next day second option then the third day said I miss you and etc. Then talk to every single person in town see if their dialogue changed anything. By the time, it was Winter 25 of my first year, and it was only a week after I defeated the second segment's final boss. I have notice the villagers began to talk about how they miss Venti. That was something different from their every day dialogues. Even on Christmas, they talked about Venti. So then I have Dylas and Amber in my party and after a long day spending with the villagers to celebrate Christmas, I went to sleep carrying them. The next morning, when I woke up, Amber said she has to go, and Dylas said I have to go. So I knew I got the Memories event. I went to the flower shop and there you go~~
ShiniSnowDemon
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

I`m really hating Doug right now.... I`m trying to activate Margaret`s marriage event, but every single day I seem to be activating the sleepover event x.x I`ve already attended two of them, and I keep getting more!!!! (I might still need to see one of her other events but either way I cant get anything to activate besides sleepovers)

I just saw the one where Lumie spies on them, oh Leon xD messing with her like that
Spoiler:
they play cards and the loser has to say who they like, if you win Leon loses and messes with the spying Lumie(he could hear her) by saying her, if you lose you get a list of characters to choose from, Porco is on the list xD
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I have a question about mini events. I understand that you can't view some of them after marriage (which sucks since I just got married =/ ) but I'm wondering for some of them, does a scene actually play out? For example
Spoiler:
The one with the playboy and Dylas seemed like an elaborated scene whereas I'm pretty sure Kiel asked about my favorite color but I just went up to him and talked about it. Same with Arthur and him overworking (Jones told me to go talk to him but nothing really happens after that when I do go talk to Arthur).
It's just kind of confusing cause I know for a fact I've got a Vishnal mini event and Dylas mini event, I just don't remember the others being that...elaborated I guess?
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Is it true that you can't see Doug/Amber's mini events while dating/married? If so ... do they have to be at a certain hear level to activate them? And in regards to the dating thing ... does it mean dating them, or just anyone in general? I'm curious because, If there is a heart limit, or if it is just dating anyone in general that prevents it, I'll have to wait out dating anyone until after the 2nd plot to see Doug's... Which is kind of aggravating? I usually have most of the other candidates up to 12 hearts near the end of the second plot, so waiting to date anyone will be tough.

On that note ... does anyone have the transcripts for these events? It might be difficult for me to get Doug's, in the very least, so it would be nice if someone else had the transcript so I don't have to go through the hassle of starting a new file and waiting 'till way after the 2nd plot to date anyone. Thanks in advance if anyone else has it!
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

i can't get the "get it together" to trigger :/ and i already made clorica at 8 hearts. What must I do? Q.Q
LinEyes
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:i can't get the "get it together" to trigger :/ and i already made clorica at 8 hearts. What must I do? Q.Q
It's random...sleep with her in your party and wait.
Mizka
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I'm having issues with the Running Sign. It says in my diary it's been triggered, but Illuminata, Amber, and Forte won't go where they're supposed to in front of the flower shop. They're just doing what they do every day. :/
Alky
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I'm going crazy trying out figure out what I am missing. I bet it is something simple, too!

http://s818.photobucket.com/user/bloody ... 996b64.jpg

http://s818.photobucket.com/user/bloody ... d991dd.jpg
ShiniSnowDemon
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Alky wrote:I'm going crazy trying out figure out what I am missing. I bet it is something simple, too!
I only see the 4 golden veggie seeds missing, and I dont remember how to get half of them... might be a request but idk for certain.... though the guy who sells you the vacation house will sell them after you buy the house, I got the seeds long before that though so there is a way
Alky
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Thanks ! I'm trying to complete the harvest all vegetables(but golden) request from eliza and can't get it to check through. I really want to start a +new game but can't complete this one and the harvest all crops one.
BlueTrillium
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I got the golden pumpkin, cabbage, and potato seeds mostly from those chests that are in those areas after the three mini-bosses in the floating empire, though I might've found a few on or in Leon Karnak (after 2nd arc) too...

For gold turnip seeds, I finished quests until the 'give turnip heaven' request showed up. Accept that and Eliza will give you just one bag of gold turnip seeds. I'm just waiting for mine to finish now and I'll have everything except emery flower~~~ I cancelled the turnip heaven quest after planting the gold turnip seeds (so that I could still accept other quests while waiting for the gold turnip to grow). As a test, one day I tried accepting the turnip heaven request again to see if I'd get a second bag of seeds - nope, no luck. So I'm back to waiting for the first one to finish growing. ^_^

Supposedly gold turnip seeds are also a super-rare drop from the turnip ghosts in the third (icy) area inside Leon Karnak (3rd arc) but I've never gotten one.

I've also gotten a few gold veggies (not the seeds though, yet) from various random chests in the random dungeons (sharance, and the field dungeons). Usually gold pumpkin.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I'm a little confused about the mini-events. Supposedly, they can only be viewed if you're not dating a bachelor/bachelorette. But I just got one of Dolce's mini-events, while dating her.
Rielle
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hi there!
I got this game a few weeks ago and I've played some harvest moon games before. I'm currently on Winter and I'm not used to searching up guides when playing because there's a thrill on discovering surprises yourself. Unfortunately, I wasn't familiar with the "Sub-Events" and so I remember there are times that an event is taking place when I checked my diary but I chose to ignore it. Any chances that these events will occur again?

It's a huge pain in the « Mr.Gourmet's hat » to restart the game all over again. I'm level 120-ish with 60 something level on crafting, forging and cooking and I don't ever want to repeat anything again D':