JP Nintendo Direct - December 18

Nintendo 3DS. The first Bokujou Monogatari game localized by XSeed Games. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2014. NA release = Mar 2015. EU release = Dec 2015.
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I think I'd be mad if it wasn't him, because that looks JUST like him and if they just reused the same old design for a different character, fj;ksaldjfa;lsdjfa;sdjf.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Blue Rose wrote:I think I'd be mad if it wasn't him, because that looks JUST like him and if they just reused the same old design for a different character, fj;ksaldjfa;lsdjfa;sdjf.
I know right?? It's like if they reused a old town then rename it something else.
bunnymilk
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

GAWK MENOU IS SO CUTE OMG, I'll need like four copies of the game to marry everyone I swear to the Harvest Goddess--/swoons
sorry for not commenting on anything else, but Menou was too much for my heart
Samurott
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I wonder if they'll keep the multiple save files? That would be a nice bonus.
and children that actually LOOK like the spouses orz

kinda sucks that none of the characters are darker skinned like Amir or Sanjay. added a nice 'cultural bump' do the games.
Dark Angel
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

We haven't seen everyone yet. Who knows eh? :wink:
runefactor
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Blue Rose wrote:I think I'd be mad if it wasn't him, because that looks JUST like him and if they just reused the same old design for a different character, fj;ksaldjfa;lsdjfa;sdjf.
You can see it's not exactly the same outfit cause in ToTT he wore a vest and a shirt and from the pic it seems like he's wearing a blazer or a shirt without a vest.

Personally, I'd prefer if it was someone that just looked like him or the MC cosplaying him or something tbh.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Samurott wrote:I wonder if they'll keep the multiple save files? That would be a nice bonus.
and children that actually LOOK like the spouses orz

kinda sucks that none of the characters are darker skinned like Amir or Sanjay. added a nice 'cultural bump' do the games.
I'm sure they'll give us 2 save files again :)
runefactor wrote:
You can see it's not exactly the same outfit cause in ToTT he wore a vest and a shirt and from the pic it seems like he's wearing a blazer or a shirt without a vest.

Personally, I'd prefer if it was someone that just looked like him or the MC cosplaying him or something tbh.
I still think that's cam.
Panda Parfait
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

It's still kind of obvious that the town isn't static but it looks like a massive improvement over ANB since it actually resembles a town. I'm so happy that the crop harvesting can be done so quickly now!

I wonder if the Mario collaboration extends to anywhere else in the game? Gimme the kitty outfits please.
Samurott wrote:I like the idea of the old characters being a costume choice. That would cause for some nostalgic moments :D
I'd love that too, it's a really cute idea. I'd prefer that to Cam actually being back.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

If cam is in this game I wonder it's Pierre all over again? You know in TOTT Pierre only comes on the cooking festival. I wonder they'll do the same thing with cam. I would like to marry him in this game though.
cousin-skeeter
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Samurott wrote:I like the idea of the old characters being a costume choice. That would cause for some nostalgic moments :D
or just coming across them as competitors/rivals in festivals.

like Cam would participate in some Flower Festival from another village or Rod in some kind of Pet Festival. that would be quite cool, I must say.
I really do like this idea! Cam was cute but I really didn't find him all that interesting. And I loved in ANB when they would talk about the other towns in letters so it would be cool for some of the people from the towns to come visit ^_^
centen
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

The continuity nod to Cam is nice, but I really hope he isn't the "special" bachelor. Wooing him in ToTT was ridiculously easy, and honestly, it's boring when they recycle characters. It'd be cuter if he was there, because the game is Connect to a New World, and so there's obvious connections. Maybe we'll see some other past HM NPCs too.

The new bachelorette is adorable, and I hope she gets officially added to the website, along with a bachelor! Really hoping we aren't stopping at just 4 options.
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

centen wrote:The new bachelorette is adorable, and I hope she gets officially added to the website, along with a bachelor! Really hoping we aren't stopping at just 4 options.
Doubt they'll stop at 4. We'll probably have 6 for both genders like the last two games.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Ronin19 wrote:
centen wrote:The new bachelorette is adorable, and I hope she gets officially added to the website, along with a bachelor! Really hoping we aren't stopping at just 4 options.
Doubt they'll stop at 4. We'll probably have 6 for both genders like the last two games.
Some had 8 each.
Anoname
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:
Ronin19 wrote:
Some had 8 each.
I'd prefer fewer marriage candidates with more character development than the other way around.
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

runefactor wrote:

But it has the same hair color and hair style and color composition and bofajsdkl;fjasd;ljfasl;df. He's got a new shirt, but I'm pretty sure that's Cam. Purple hat and all.

The amount of candidates they had in ANB is good enough for me. While the candidates do look really nice and I am rather happy with them, I do wish there was a slight more variety. Ah well.