Raising Crop Stars

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
xhia
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Hi there!
I've just started 3ot recently.
I was wondering how do you get 1+ star seeds?
My radish is at 1star but I have no idea how to turn it into seeds?
Because I want to enter the radish festival on the 30th (planning to get it to around 1.5* hopefully? ><"
I'm still very early in the game though, around 12th of spring, will the seed maker be unlocked soon? :)
Thank you!

I understand very basic japanese skills and very very little kanji, so it would be nice if someone can give me the writings for seed maker so I'll know if it ever comes up in the part time box, or in the shop? Thank you! :D
Musashi
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

To be able to build the seed maker you need to complete the first set of tasks your father gives you. And you get those tasks starting summer of 1st year.

To win the harvest festival my advice is that you plant the seeds but do not water them until the festival draws near. As long as the seeds do not sprout, the crops will not wither and you will be able to fertilize them longer. If you are lucky, you won't have any rainy days that will make the seeds sprout (I only had 1 rainy day in my farm towards the end of the month). I did that and got radish (and potatoes) with 1.5 stars and the first parameter around 80%. I won the festival with it.

Makers and other farm circles are built via Ludus' shop. For the seed maker (種メーカー, it looks like three big flowers) you will need:

20 木材 (lumber)
10 小さな木材 (small lumber)
10 キラキラ光る石 (glittering stone?)
3 トパーズ (topaz)
2 ルビー (rubi)
Arcy
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Here's some links that should help with this:

Basics for Fertilizer & Treats:

Fertilizer Water: