What are fortes like in Trio of Towns?

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
JayDucky03
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

:?: How do you receive or customize them? Do villagers have fortes? :-|
Arcy
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

KDucky11 wrote::?: How do you receive or customize them? Do villagers have fortes? :-|
You set one at the beginning of the game, and you can unlock two extra by completing the game for a New Game + type of bonus. I don't know what the English name will be officially, but most of the fan community is calling them stuff like "speciality" or "trait".

You can read about them here:

There is an additional one to make a New Game + more challenging as well, which reduces your stamina.

Unathletic is like a “hard mode” in which you have less stamina. You start with just 2 hearts, and the max amount of hearts you can get is 7 (as opposed to the normal 10). You also use stamina faster.

Villagers do not have specific fortes as the player does, they excell at roles defined by the design team. Ludus is great at being a carpenter, Wayne is a postman that attracts weird fangirls, Lisette is good at growing flowers, etcetera. They are traits that add to the characters rather than strictly defining them.
JayDucky03
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Ok, Thank you! This game is coming out near my birthday, so I'm really hyped. :lala: