Pre order question

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Angebella
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Sorry if this has been asked, but does anyone know if you get the pre order bonus from Amazon? I usually get my games from there but have never ordered HM or SoS.
PeachyKeen
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

taken directly from amazon's 3ot preorder page:
Amazon wrote:Pre-order Bonus: Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns introduces the capybara pet, and this adorable addition to the farm will be coming to life as a pre-order bonus ‘pocket plushie’ standing 3.5” tall. While supplies last. Item will be hard bundled with the game.
and a link to the preorder!
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Amazon.ca doesn't seem to include the same message... Pretty sucky. :/ Don't want to have to pay import fees just to get a stuffed animal.
*LaI*
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:Amazon.ca doesn't seem to include the same message... Pretty sucky. :/ Don't want to have to pay import fees just to get a stuffed animal.
For Canada videogamesplus has the preorder listed, and they had the plush for the first SoS too.

https://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_i ... s_id=24091
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

[quote="*LaI*"][quote="Anonymous Fish"]Amazon.ca doesn't seem to include the same message... Pretty sucky. :/ Don't want to have to pay import fees just to get a stuffed animal.[/quote]

For Canada videogamesplus has the preorder listed, and they had the plush for the first SoS too.

https://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info.php?products_id=24091[/quote]

Thanks so much for info. :) Canceled my Amazon.ca order... And yeah, they do but it's out of stock so not sure it makes a difference. xD I mean if they ever get more stock then it will.
*LaI*
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I just meant that as sort of an assurance that they will have the plush, since they had it last time too. Pretty sure SoS sold well, so there wouldn't be any preorder bonus left :P
Aava
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Two hours ago they just posted the pre-order bonus options on Facebook:
Xseed wrote:Our capybaras are multiplying. Don't forget to pre-order STORY OF SEASONS: Trio of Towns from the following retailers to get this adorable little fella. (pre-order links below)

The Capybara pocket plushie pre-order bonus is available from GameStop, Best Buy, Newegg and Amazon! For our friends in Canada, VideoGamesPlus and EB Games have it!
Links given: