Re:Legend - Co-op Monster-Raising RPG

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
LeBurns
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Ronin19 wrote:Since the goal for the new marriage candidates is so close, the developers are showcasing one of the bachelorettes of the game. Emila is her name, and she's the girl in the trailer the player was giving a gift to. I hope there's same « Chicken Hugging » marriage in the game. If not, I still need a confirmation on whether or not I'm playing as a girl or a guy.
They just broke the goal. Looks like we are getting more candidates. :)
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Looks like the next reward is new weapon classes.
Kross lover/fan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Because I pledged and stalk the kickstarter everyday(plus get emails)
It appears that we're not getting just one but TWO new bachelors/ettes.
I wonder how many there will be total :/

Anyway I hope we meet all the stretch goals. I'm super looking forward to next year and they won't have to push it back too much. (But I won't complain if they do so long as it's a valid reason)
LeBurns
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Kross lover/fan wrote:Because I pledged and stalk the kickstarter everyday(plus get emails)

Anyway I hope we meet all the stretch goals. I'm super looking forward to next year and they won't have to push it back too much. (But I won't complain if they do so long as it's a valid reason)
Well with all they keep adding I'd be shock (and pleasantly surprised) if the date doesn't get pushed back some. Only way I see to do that is to take the extra backing money and hire more help. But I don't mind waiting for a better game.

Surprised though that some of these items don't get added as DLC after the games release. Course I have no problem with getting everything up front.
Ronin19 wrote:Looks like the next reward is new weapon classes.
Where is BOW! Anyway, more is still better I guess. ... But I really would like a bow. Not a gun (since the tribe seems primitive anyway it wouldn't really fit), but a bow would make sense IMO.
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Woot! The new classes have been unlocked! Looks like the next goal is Magnus Breeding and there may even be another reward hidden after the breeding one.
Kross lover/fan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

LeBurns wrote:
Kross lover/fan wrote:Because I pledged and stalk the kickstarter everyday(plus get emails)

Well with all they keep adding I'd be shock (and pleasantly surprised) if the date doesn't get pushed back some. Only way I see to do that is to take the extra backing money and hire more help. But I don't mind waiting for a better game.

Surprised though that some of these items don't get added as DLC after the games release. Course I have no problem with getting everything up front.
Ronin19 wrote:Looks like the next reward is new weapon classes.
Where is BOW! Anyway, more is still better I guess. ... But I really would like a bow. Not a gun (since the tribe seems primitive anyway it wouldn't really fit), but a bow would make sense IMO.
Oh yes I know. That is a valid reason to me lol. They seem to have a lot done already which is awesome! But anyway i meant like if they delayed it because they wanted to make a characters hair a darker shade or something XD Something they could've done right now instead of last second.

Anyway new stretch goal met!!! New weapons people! Maybe they will announce weapons that they're not currently "showing" like there is some hidden weapons. LeBurns might still get the bow!
We'll have to wait until tomorrow though to hear about any new news. (Booo lol)
It's too bad they only update once a day but they have real lives so I guess I can be patient :wink:

Edit: oops beaten to it.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

There is a big fish under the other stretch goals.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Fishie
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Bluie wrote:There is a big fish under the other stretch goals.
What else could there possibly be?!
Kross lover/fan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

New update: you can keep fishes as pets and have a underwater farm!
link to more info on it :3
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Welp, 5 days to go. I have a feeling it'll hit the last goal, but whatever big o' fish is down at the bottom might be reaching.

We'll have to see how things pan out!
BradySRoberts
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

i honestly cant wait!
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

They reached the magnus breeding goal!
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

And the Big Fish is for a further endgame. I don't think it's gonna make it, BUT WHO KNOWS, WE'VE MADE IT THIS FAR.
Kross lover/fan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I hope it makes it. I've been watching the total go up and down so far but it's gained a bit of money in a short time. It might have a chance of making it if it keeps gaining money like it has been.

I'm horrible at math but I think if all the backers so far added about 12 more dollars, it'd reach goal XD but again my math is probably off lol.