I've had an idea for a HM game, crossing AWL and STH

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Jake Johnson
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

As I said in my topic title, I've had this idea for a Harvest Moon game, but sort of a cross between A Wonderful Life and Save the Homeland.

It takes place in A Wonderful Life's Forget-Me-Not Valley, one generation after the ending of AWL.

The player character is given three years to complete an "ending."

Endings I have come up with:

The Harvest Temple - deep under the dig site, a temple to the Harvest Goddess is found. This could get the whole valley declared a protected site.

Romana's Will - Befriend Lumina and Helen (Romana's granddaughter), and they will reveal that Romana's will left the valley to its citizens.

Donald's World of Science - Befriend Donald (Daryl's nephew), and he will ask you to come into his house and turn his machinery on in the morning and off at night, while he is gone to make a TV show.

The Final Story (my personal favorite) - a new bachelorette, Dora "Darwin" Wynne comes to the valley to write a story about it. You discover her nickname "Darwin" is because of the unnecessary risks she sometimes takes to get her stories. You save her twice, discuss the valley with her twice, and ultimately give her the blue feather (while explaining it.) Her heartfelt story saves Forget-Me-Not valley.