what HM are you playing right now?

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Sanne
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

I've been playing AnWL lately whenever I want to relax, the whole atmosphere is so calming.

I'm planning on replaying the first two Rune Factories and DS cute once I find the time.
Celestrian
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I probably would be playing one of the Wonderful Life games or Magical Melody if I wasn't too into other things atm.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I also restarted SI and honestly, I have no idea what I’m doing xD
Soapylion
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I recently did an Impulsive Thing and imported Harvest Moon: Boy & Girl from the US. Because BTN is my favourite game ever, and I've always wanted to try out the PSP port of the girl version. I've only gotten to the 8th of Spring but it's the most surreal and amazing thing to be playing a game that I know inside out except now it's completely different and new things are happening!!
copernicusmaximus
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Just now got to year 3 in Trio of Towns :) My baby needs to hurry up and be born! I occasionally pop in the MFoMT I have on the Wii U VC as well. I think I'm playing that slower, despite it being one of my faves, because I'm still not sure if I want to marry Kai or Cliff; I've married both in the past and I love both...

I want to play some more ANB (my kid hasn't reached walking stage in it yet) but the lack of an active multiplayer makes looking after animals a huge chore...so I might sell some off...I just hate doing that in HM games :shifty: I also play AP on and off; still think it's probably the best HM game despite the slowness.
Ponyxskye
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Currently playing 3oT until the child grows up.Then I will play AnWL.I'm playing through the whole series atm until I play through all of them.I agree with you about the simple mechanics in the older games being enjoyable.It gets tiring having to keep collecting all these different materials!But honestly like both the old and new games because they both have their good points.
ChaosAzerothCat
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Just re-got DS (I'm borrowing DS Cute so I'll probably return that next time I see them).
Wish me luck my game doesn't spontaneously combust! :lol:
Robotkitty5848
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I ended up losing my games, but still had a new beginning in my 3ds (luckily). Bought rune factory 4 and Trio of towns again and plan on playing them again.
Lon Lon
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Jumped back into 3OT because I felt like playing something with a more relaxing pace...I say as I have 5 tabs open to check on materials I need to save up for.
Amphitrite
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I haven't been playing any Harvest Moon games lately because I ordered Tree of Tranquility and I am waiting for that to come in. I LOVED Animal Parade, but the size of the map bothered me too much. Even though the loading screens are a pain in ToT, I'd rather do that than walk forever to get to the mine/forest/town/etc.

I thought about playing Magical Melody because I never got too far in it, but it just seems really slow. I also thought about going back to DS Cute because Skye, lol.

What do you guys think I should play? And for people who have played both, what do you prefer, Tree of Tranquility or Animal Parade?
ChocolateKisses
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Amphitrite wrote:I haven't been playing any Harvest Moon games lately because I ordered Tree of Tranquility and I am waiting for that to come in. I LOVED Animal Parade, but the size of the map bothered me too much. Even though the loading screens are a pain in ToT, I'd rather do that than walk forever to get to the mine/forest/town/etc.

I thought about playing Magical Melody because I never got too far in it, but it just seems really slow. I also thought about going back to DS Cute because Skye, lol.

What do you guys think I should play? And for people who have played both, what do you prefer, Tree of Tranquility or Animal Parade?
well you could always play Friends of mineral town or MFoMT! Those are the good old classic <3 I also enjoyed grand bazaar to be honest with you o.o something about managing the store and creating things for it was so fun. I liked that the map wasn't that big and it was just a nice, cute little game to pass the time with.
bara_no_uta
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

I just finished GBC (sort of) and am trying to decide which to play next. I'm leaning toward TToTT.
Melody Muse
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I am not big on console HMs in general but I preferred AP due to all the animals. Also I'm a big fan of GrB too!

I was playing DS until my save got corrupted for like the 4th time (and I have the "fixed" version too), so I've given up on that since my DSC game is the Japanese one and I don't feel like translating atm.

I tend to play a large mix of HMs/SoSs at once, so right now my rotation is:
SoS30T, HM AnWL, HM SI.

I'm kinda craving restarting SoS though tbh. I don't know why or how, but that game was somehow like, my favorite in the series in ages.
rachellion
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I was playing 3oT but then that fell off when I got BoTW and some other games. Lately I haven't been playing an HM game... I feel like I should get back into it this week since they're super relaxing.
slimed
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Finally got 3oT last week, it's all I'm playing and I haven't been able to put it down! I always want to play MM, but I've played it so much already, there wouldn't really be anything for me to do. I also have been going back and forth on maybe buying AWL:SE on my PS4.