Fave character from hmds and hmdsc?

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
Yumeko
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Who is yours fave character from hmds or hmdsc, honestly mine is skye i just like new character from hmdsc, but who is yours fave?
RodCopper Fishin
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Keira is my favorite. Her design and mysterious backstory are so cool to me. And her floor-length hair :heart: plus she is such a sweetheart when the farmer marries her! Skye is a close second though. I loved the chance to marry the villain. And he’s so sweet with his child. When he opens those blue eyes I just melt!
Yumeko
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

:heart: Awww I will say Kiera is my 2nd to my fave, but still Skye still holds 1st in my heart, and yes Kiera's backstory is so cool!
Terdin
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I haven't played HMDSC, so I don't really have a favorite among the bachelors there.

In HMDS, Celia is my favorite.

Most of the other bachelorettes feel like they would never be happy on a farm in the long run, or they annoy me for some reason. I still chase all the heart events I can get, in part because the game rewards me for doing so.
Yumeko
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

:heart: Celia is a little sweet heart I will say! But if you ever get chance you should play HMDSC very good second version of HMDS!