Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

   * Search  * Register
It is currently Oct 30, 2020 5:54 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
Ru-Ne Ni-Chaan
  Post subject: Re: Who did you marry?
Post Posted: Dec 17, 2012 11:03 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

User avatar
Posts: 1216

Offline
Googaboga wrote:
Ru-Ne Ni-Chaan wrote:
Rose Petals wrote:
This may sound dumb... but who's Mason?

The owner of May's Tailor, he will ask you to marriage and living in Mineral Town.
But sadly you can't "Real" marry him because after the screen roll, you're load your previous save data.

BTW I marry Celia on HMDS and Trent ON HMDSC.

I'm not sure what happens if you say no. He probably is just really sad and you won't be able to talk to him anymore.

Will you marry Mason?
- No
Reply:
I see… All right.
I’m a guy too, so I give up.

That's all what he said when you reject his proposal. poor him :c
 
Reply with quote  
Googaboga
  Post subject: Re: Who did you marry?
Post Posted: Dec 17, 2012 11:06 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

User avatar
Posts: 9238

Offline
Aaaw that is sad :<. It is a pretty out of the blue proposal though. Still I could never bring myself to say no XD.
 
Reply with quote  
Ru-Ne Ni-Chaan
  Post subject: Re: Who did you marry?
Post Posted: Dec 17, 2012 11:11 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

User avatar
Posts: 1216

Offline
Yeah same here I also never reject his proposal, although I know we can't marry him, but his dialogue is adorable
I can't stop to see his event. :wink:
 
Reply with quote  
Mikuhmi~
  Post subject: Re: Who did you marry?
Post Posted: Dec 18, 2012 5:21 am 
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

User avatar
Posts: 109

Offline
Whoah! I never new anything about Mason :shock:
I actually thought that he was a girl x/ because of the name of his shop "May's tailor" I thought that May from (M)FoMT was the one on the phone....
I'll absolutely try it x3 but I did notice that "I want to talk" option but all he says is "......." and I was like "Huh? What was that about?"

Anyway on HM ds I've married Celia and Lumina, on ds CUTE Skye.
 
Reply with quote  
Ru-Ne Ni-Chaan
  Post subject: Re: Who did you marry?
Post Posted: Dec 18, 2012 5:25 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

User avatar
Posts: 1216

Offline
Mikuhmi~ wrote:
I did notice that "I want to talk" option but all he says is "......." and I was like "Huh? What was that about?".

Keep pick those option, and he will propose you someday :D
Just buy something from his shop to see more dialogues. :wink:
 
Reply with quote  
Googaboga
  Post subject: Re: Who did you marry?
Post Posted: Dec 18, 2012 5:37 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

User avatar
Posts: 9238

Offline
Mikuhmi~ wrote:
Whoah! I never new anything about Mason :shock:
I actually thought that he was a girl x/ because of the name of his shop "May's tailor" I thought that May from (M)FoMT was the one on the phone....



About that:
Spoiler:
Harvest Moon DS Cute is actually set 100 years in the future since the Mineral Town games. Many of the characters were simply reincarnated. It is really weird but yeah that's how it is :T. May's Tailor was started by May from Mineral Town. In the years that went by she grew up, started a store, got married, had a kid, and died (I think). But anyways Mason is her grandson. He runs the store since his parents don't want to.
 
Reply with quote  
Reina lover
  Post subject: Re: Who did you marry?
Post Posted: Dec 18, 2012 1:32 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

Posts: 6

Offline
I marry celia and lumina
in ds and in cute i marry rocky
:heart:
 
Reply with quote  
runefactor
  Post subject: Re: Who did you marry?
Post Posted: Dec 18, 2012 2:28 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

User avatar
Posts: 3338

Offline
I married Leia. :heart:

And I didn't even know about this Mason person's existence. :shock:
 
Reply with quote  
Mikuhmi~
  Post subject: Re: Who did you marry?
Post Posted: Dec 20, 2012 2:18 am 
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

User avatar
Posts: 109

Offline
Ru-Ne Ni-Chaan wrote:
Mikuhmi~ wrote:
I did notice that "I want to talk" option but all he says is "......." and I was like "Huh? What was that about?".

Keep pick those option, and he will propose you someday :D
Just buy something from his shop to see more dialogues. :wink:


Googaboga wrote:
Mikuhmi~ wrote:
Whoah! I never new anything about Mason :shock:
I actually thought that he was a girl x/ because of the name of his shop "May's tailor" I thought that May from (M)FoMT was the one on the phone....



About that:
Spoiler:
Harvest Moon DS Cute is actually set 100 years in the future since the Mineral Town games. Many of the characters were simply reincarnated. It is really weird but yeah that's how it is :T. May's Tailor was started by May from Mineral Town. In the years that went by she grew up, started a store, got married, had a kid, and died (I think). But anyways Mason is her grandson. He runs the store since his parents don't want to.


Thank you for the explanation ^^
 
Reply with quote  
harunosakura
  Post subject: Re: Who did you marry?
Post Posted: Dec 23, 2012 1:39 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

User avatar
Posts: 3050

Offline
DS:
Muffy
Lumina

Cute:
Skye (3 times)
Griffin
Marlin
Rock
Carter
 
Reply with quote  
runefactor
  Post subject: Re: Who did you marry?
Post Posted: Dec 24, 2012 12:46 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

User avatar
Posts: 3338

Offline
harunosakura wrote:
DS:
Muffy
Lumina

Cute:
Skye (3 times)
Griffin
Marlin
Rock
Carter

Congratulations. It took me years irl for me to get the damn sprites and get married once. I could never see myself doing that eight times.
 
Reply with quote  
catherinechan
  Post subject: Re: Who did you marry?
Post Posted: Dec 25, 2012 9:47 am 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Posts: 79

Offline
I married Muffy, Celia, Nami and Leia. I only have the regular DS version.
 
Reply with quote  
amyellielay
  Post subject: Re: Who did you marry?
Post Posted: Dec 28, 2012 12:21 pm 
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Posts: 253

Offline
I've married WP, namI, Celia, muffy , Leia and Flora on DS,
On cute I've married rock and griffin, but my file corrupted
 
Reply with quote  
amyellielay
  Post subject: Re: Who did you marry?
Post Posted: Dec 29, 2012 11:09 am 
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Posts: 253

Offline
Oops sorry! I've already posted!
 
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2


All times are UTC - 8 hours


 

Search this topic:

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group