Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Oct 27, 2020 1:17 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
songcatcher22
Post Posted: Aug 13, 2013 12:25 pm 
Anonymous Fish

I've seen the black one but can't seem to see the purple one and I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. Is there a specific time, day, weather, or season that it needs?

Nostalgia is cheap
Post Posted: Aug 13, 2013 5:25 pm 
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Cher wrote:
Purple Heart Event
» Daryll's house
» Have nothing equipped in your Held items (green slot)
» Leia has a purple heart color or higher
» You have seen the black heart event

Walk into Daryll's laboratory and you won't find the scientist around anywhere. You can then hear him shouting from the basement about finding the secrets to the mysteries of nature! What is he doing to the mermaid?! Charge into the basement to see what the crazy guy is up to.

Downstairs you'll startle Daryll, and he yells at you for thinking that he's using her as a science experiment. He tells Leia that he must immediately get back to his research and he leave the two of you alone. Once he's left, Leia laughs at your presumptions. She had been telling Daryll about her home town. She does thank you for worrying about her.

Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Aug 13, 2013 11:11 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Isn't that a love event? But maybe it requires a certain amount of friend ship points too ? Idk. Have you chacked . just keep trying it must happen eventually =D :lala:

Pretty_Chicken
Post Posted: Aug 31, 2013 12:51 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Anonymous Fish wrote:
Isn't that a love event? But maybe it requires a certain amount of friend ship points too ? Idk. Have you chacked . just keep trying it must happen eventually =D :lala:
Are you playing DS Cute? If that's the case, the love events and "friendship" events are the same thing, with the same requirements.

That's because in the Japanese version of the game, you had to ability to "marry" one of the special bachelorettes in the Best Friend system. They took this out of the US and EU versions, but they still have heart levels, and you can still do their heart events, you just can't "marry" them.

Edit: Oops, I just bumped this o.o I apologise.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]