Harvest moon ds Cute

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
Pineapples!!
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Who did you guys marry. I have the gba cart as well so I would have the mineral town guys too. Did you guys go for the normal bachelors, Skye or mineral towners? Who did you pick?
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I wooed all the bachelors, including the Mineral Town ones. But the only guy I married was Mason X3.
Pineapples!!
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Googaboga wrote:I wooed all the bachelors, including the Mineral Town ones. But the only guy I married was Mason X3.
:o ode mason? I played Ds one. It was my last straw when my game was corrupted after all my hard work with the sprites went poof.
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Mason is an easter egg :lol:.
Spoiler:
If you buy five items from May's Taylor and call back you'll have the option of talking to the person working there. If you get all the conversations with him he'll ask you to marry him over the phone. If you say yes the game ends and the credits start rolling. It's pretty great XD.
Pineapples!!
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Googaboga wrote:Mason is an easter egg :lol:.
Spoiler:
If you buy five items from May's Taylor and call back you'll have the option of talking to the person working there. If you get all the conversations with him he'll ask you to marry him over the phone. If you say yes the game ends and the credits start rolling. It's pretty great XD.
I've ever seen him in the guide :o
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Spoiler:
He doesn't have a sprite or anything so there isn't much to see. I don't think his events are listed in the guide though. He was a very well hid easter egg after all.
Pineapples!!
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Googaboga wrote:
Spoiler:
He doesn't have a sprite or anything so there isn't much to see. I don't think his events are listed in the guide though. He was a very well hid easter egg after all.
Oh I just read. No long term marriage? That shucks :( his fan sprite looks cute too. I never took it as May being a grannie :0