Where is my child?

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
Harvestmoonrocks!
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I am now married to Lumina and luckily Lumina also gave birth to an adorable baby girl. I was just so elated. She looked so cute- dressed up in orange Anyways, I was farming when I saw her (Marie) leaving. I asked her where she was going and she said she was going to her aunt's house. I had no idea what that meant but I figured, she couldn't get lost. Later I went to Vesta's farm for some seeds when she entered and bought some vegetables and grinned at me. Then she just went out. I returned at 8:30 by what time, Marie is usually home. When I came inside, she wasn't there. When I tried to talk to Lumina, she acted like she didn't notice that Marie was missing!? I went to sleep, a bit uneasy, the next day also I didn't find my precious child. WHAT HAPPENED? Is this a glitch or does the child return?
Robinstar
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Wow, you are a very unfortunate person. I remember you're the one who lost your cats too. I'd also like to know about this if anyone has any answers. I'd just assume it's a glitch because, lets face it, it's HM DS. This game has so many glitches that I don't even know half of them. I hope you get your kid back somehow.
Getaris
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

You can't marry Lumina and have a daughter... Because that would involve either a) having a baby girl in DS, or b) marrying Lumina in DS Cute.

Both of which can't happen. Unless you're playing some weird hack, which could add to the natural glitchiness of the game.

And would also probably involve emulating the game.
venus14!
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Harvestmoonrocks! wrote:I am now married to Lumina and luckily Lumina also gave birth to an adorable baby girl. I was just so elated. She looked so cute- dressed up in orange Anyways, I was farming when I saw her (Marie) leaving. I asked her where she was going and she said she was going to her aunt's house. I had no idea what that meant but I figured, she couldn't get lost. Later I went to Vesta's farm for some seeds when she entered and bought some vegetables and grinned at me. Then she just went out. I returned at 8:30 by what time, Marie is usually home. When I came inside, she wasn't there. When I tried to talk to Lumina, she acted like she didn't notice that Marie was missing!? I went to sleep, a bit uneasy, the next day also I didn't find my precious child. WHAT HAPPENED? Is this a glitch or does the child return?
How did you have a Baby Girl with Lumina? :?: :o You can only have a Baby Girl while playing as a Girl in DS Cute and you can't marry a Girl while playing as a Girl...
Miku134
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I sense a troll... or someone who didn't read their child's gender properly and called their son Marie.
Ida
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

This thread is way past the 10 day rule, so troll or not, I'll be locking it.