Secret spot of cropland still not found SOS!!!

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
Thunder chick Thigh
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

So my problem is as following

I have worked my @$$ off trying to find team leader Ceruleano and I've tried everything to find this sucker but my endless search has brought me nowhere but thinking: is it possible for him to be behind the waterfall field? And also: do I necessarily need to plant seeds in order to "water" a piece of field?

Thanks in advance
Sincerely Thunder Chick Thigh
Karry
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Personally, I don't know if he can be in the field behind the waterfall, but I assume it's possible, since you can't build anything there.

To have it count, the ground needs to be tilled and then watered - if you just water the field as-is, I don't think they'll appear, but I can confirm you don't need to plant anything there for it to count.

Are you sure you've watered everywhere else? Personally, I saved, then completely tilled and watered each field, then reloaded if I didn't find one of the sprites. Having high-level (either blessed or mythic, I forget) tools definitely helped, so if you don't have those yet, I would wait until you do and maybe try again.

Also, do you have the other two already? I unlocked them all in the order they're in on the list of sprites, so I assumed it's always in that order.