Making money with Van

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
McLovinGod
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

It’s Winter time and I’m trying to make more money. What things could I sell to Van that would give me the most money?
Karry
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

The guide has a page on this.

If you don't have access to whatever mine you need yet, you can also dig around for jewelry at the excavation site. Save before you start digging, then reload after you've found a piece of jewelry and dig it up again so you don't waste stamina on empty space. Each piece of jewelry is worth 2.000G, so it's a good way to earn money if you don't have access to much else yet. Not sure if Van pays extra for it, but going by the fact that the guide doesn't mention it, I imagine he doesn't.
McLovinGod
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Karry wrote:The guide has a page on this.

If you don't have access to whatever mine you need yet, you can also dig around for jewelry at the excavation site. Save before you start digging, then reload after you've found a piece of jewelry and dig it up again so you don't waste stamina on empty space. Each piece of jewelry is worth 2.000G, so it's a good way to earn money if you don't have access to much else yet. Not sure if Van pays extra for it, but going by the fact that the guide doesn't mention it, I imagine he doesn't.
Thank you. I missed that part in the guide
Muffy Princess Moon
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

You can haggle with van too, if you don’t like the price he offers you can keep declining until he offers over 3000g per piece.