Farm Degree

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
JSBSammy
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Did anyone ever get to Farm Queen? If so, how long did it take? Did you ever achieve anything higher?

For me, it took me until Winter 17 of my first year, but only because of how much grinding I did;
Until I rescued the Harvest Goddess, I would throw away litter and other unwanted items one by one every day, since you only get one point for using the trash can in general-- but I had several hundred pieces of trash. I would also play the doghouse game every night.
Once the Goddess was freed in order to grant me wishes, I got the blessed Kappa hat and a TON of Turbo + Bodi XLs and collected all the wonderfuls as many times in a day as I could before morning.
I saved the Goddess around Summer or Fall, and I was somewhere around Apprentice Lv. 10 at that point, and since mining time is far slower, I could make a wish about 12-18 times in one game day, depending on how fast I got all my chores done.
In real time, each collection took about an hour. So you can imagine how insanely long in both game time and real time it took for me to get to the highest degree title that unlocks items before the rest is just for bragging rights.

TL;DR- I found out just how much grinding you have to do just for some wallpaper and overalls. It's rough.