Unable to unlock 4th mine?

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

So I have all of the blessed and mythic tools, I'm married to flora and i have the kid and have been for 4 years I'm in like year 8. I have been to the 999th floor of the third mine 3 times and killed all the animals down there, and I've been to the 255th floor and gave kiera stuff 3 times too. The first time I went to the 255th floor I wasnt married and I did see the black heart event but I dont remember if I completed it by bringing a present back. I keep going in the mine at 6am and after 9pm every day after i get to the 999th floor but I can't trigger it for some reason. Can somebody help? I really want the wonderful stones so I can complete my shipping list.
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

I know that another player had a problem unlocking the 4th mine when it relates to Kiera and their marriage to another candidate. Did you reach the bottom of the 3rd mine before you got married or after?
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I got to the 255th floor before i married flora but youre right i only got to the 999th after being married to her
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

I'm going to assume that's the sticking point, especially since you've tried multiple times after reaching the 999th floor of the mine. This old game comes up with something new every so often that nobody expects... :shock:
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I'll try raising her friendship points all the way since i cant do the love points maybe that will count for something lol. Thank you for helping me though i really appreciate it. This website is awesome by the way