Typos, and Glitches 25/03/08

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
Muffy Princess Moon
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

^That's the ghost town glitch. I'm not sure how you fix it but supposedly throwing the ball in water can.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I[quote="Richie Wilcox"]For Thomas's winter request on year 2 I accepted it but i didn't complete it and i just found out that it is nesecary to get the orange team leader back. Im now on winter 27 year 4 is there anything i can do to get the orange team leader back? please help. :-|

Make sure u save before you go 2 bed on winter first that way if u can't get what Thomas wanted you can reload and it will be a different item. Hope this helps PS has anyone experienced the glitch where on hmds u go behind kais shack on autumn 2nd clicked and had been able to buy stuff from kai :?: KAI WAZ NOT THERE!!!!!!
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Honeydew2667 wrote:
Muffy Lover wrote:One last thing, I can never activate the New Years Dream event so how do I do it?
I read about this somewhere. :) I'm not entirely sure it's correct, but I think this is how you do it. I think you go to bed after midnight on the day of the New Years Eve festival... so don't go to the festival, and then stay up until after midnight. I'm not sure if there's any other requirements but I think that's how you do it. :lala:

Oh, and there's something I've been meaning to post... in HMDS, I think Winter is a glitchy season. Because:

1. Your game freezes more often in Winter than in any other season.
2. Hiring the Fishing Team in Winter triggers a major glitch.
3. Not 100% certain but I think your data is more likely to corrupt in Winter.
4. If a building made of fodder falls in Winter, it messes up your field.

There's probably even more just-Winter glitches. I don't know why many of them are linked to that season. I dunno, maybe it's just a coincidence that the people who made the game made more mistakes for that season.
[/ quote]u have to go 2 bed at exactly 0:00/12:00PS also if you go into the island cottage in winter and come out there's an open door covered in purple stuff.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:
Thejellofarmer wrote:Messed up tile
If a grass building falls in winter weeds will appear where it as and some messed up pixels will form.
that happened to me but I think its part of the game cuz I could smash it with my hammer but I didn't obtain anything. Kinda kreepy :shifty:
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:
Thejellofarmer wrote:Messed up tile
If a grass building falls in winter weeds will appear where it as and some messed up pixels will form.
that happened to me but I think its part of the game cuz I could smash it with my hammer but I didn't obtain anything. Kinda kreepy :shifty:
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Orange Minto wrote:The "Leia blown away" gltich seriously scares me. Thats just not right o-o
and I was planning on marrying her PS.try not to think about this at night :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Muffy Princess Moon
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

I got the Leia attack glitch! I showed my sister and she was like « What The Eggplant »?

This was weird. I was milking Lexi (my cow) and there was two small bottles of milk on her head (?). I picked one up and shipped it, then the other went black like in Leia attack and vanished! Very odd!
I have another typo! If you talk to Ann at the Rice Cake festival (don't remember what's it's called) she says delcious instead of delicious!
midnighttherabbit
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Leia attacks kinda funny! I've only managed to do it once... It might not be a glitch though. It's just... Why Leia? She doesn't even stand up in the game? (Does she?) Why can't we have a Muffy glitch, or a...Vesta glitch?
Muffy Princess Moon
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

midnighttherabbit wrote:Leia attacks kinda funny! I've only managed to do it once... It might not be a glitch though. It's just... Why Leia? She doesn't even stand up in the game? (Does she?) Why can't we have a Muffy glitch, or a...Vesta glitch?
Or a Thomas glitch.
I was building my house in my now corrupted DS game. I got like 700 pieces of stone, I totally forgot that there's a glitch in my game where you can do it with like 300!
emmy
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

The glitch where the touchscreen goes black after an animal being born or a festival can also be reversed by going to the bath/toilet.
Wildernessflame
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I could use some help. My cat's stuck in the woods or whatever. The tree border surrounding my farm. I'm playing Harvest Moon DS Cute. I picked up my cat and threw it down near the tree border, and my cat fell into the tree border...can I get my cat out without restarting? Oh, I don't know if this could have affected it at all, but it was a rainy day when this happened...
Muffy Princess Moon
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Oh my « Harvest Goddess », I was playing yesterday and Thomas came to deliver something but his sprite wasn't there even though I could see the conversation. That was ds cute.
In ds, I ordered a fridge and it didn't come. Then it was back on tv shopping and I had to buy it again! That time it came! Has that happened to anyone else?
Fullmetalgirl NL
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

This may sound weird...

But everytime i playd HVM ds i got shocked! litterally.. with little shocks of electricity coming from my buttons...
didn't happen with my other ds games.
it's the only reason why i havent playd HVM DS to the fullest because besides the bugs i love the gameplay!

:shock:
but i'm guessing thats just my ds/game and not a common bug :)
Rot
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I discovered this glitch quite some time ago, but never got around to sharing it. (I haven't tested whether it works on the cute version, if anyone's up to the task.)

Brush Team Glitch - After rescuing any of the following sprites: Beta, Aiylee, Pompom, Zoo; immediately switch to either the milker or clippers to receive Lv34 small milk or Lv34 small wool in multiples equivalent (+1) to the level in said tool.
Last edited by Rot on Dec 26, 2013 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Muffy Princess Moon
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

^I don't think it works in Cute because so many glitches were fixed when it was translated.