Typos, and Glitches 25/03/08

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
Rot
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Muffy Princess Moon wrote:^I don't think it works in Cute because so many glitches were fixed when it was translated.
Well, the glitch is very similar to the "Horse Milking/Shearing Glitch", so I wouldn't be surprised to see it patched on the Cute Version.

That being said, rescuing Beta on a new save takes very little time, it couldn't hurt to try.
Fullmetalgirl NL
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Ok! i was just playing the boy version...

and i found something i was never able to do! pretty sure it's a glitch...

"the walking/floating pregnant cow"
I have a pregnant cow and a little cow...
i pushed the little cow to the same spot as the pregnant..

when i was above the cows and tried to push the little cow down.. i accidentally pushed the pregnant cow of of her spot! after that i saw the pregnant cow walking (or more floating, moving without use of her legs) around the barn!
Muffy Princess Moon
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

I was playing Cute and for some reason I couldn't get the tool box on the shopping channel. It came up saying everything was sold.
HarvestMoonGaia
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

This topic is still alive?
Hanif
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Edited.
SilverLady
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I've had it happen twice now where I've ordered something from TV Shopping and neither of the things I ordered (the Beauty Box and the Steamer) arrived. Both times I went to check the TV Shopping channel to see if I maybe only forgot to order them, but the channel had already moved onto the next thing available to order. Is there any way to fix this? I'd rather not have to start up a whole new game this far in..
isaacjar
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Umm...
I have the North American version of "harvest moon des cute"

and I called up gots to build me a "wood lumber shed"

made out of stone, and considering I have the English version

He gave me an interesting paying method in Japanese. :?:
:-|
sui
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Marlin and Celia are having their wedding and my ds freezes on the white screen when the harvest godess rings the wedding bells for them. Its terrible because I can't object to the wedding and therefore I can't continue my game T^T
Jacob whyte
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I bought the milker and when I used it inside some buildings I lost no energy and I was able to air use the milker for over 20 levels before calling it quits. I tried on a new game and haven't got it working since
PopTartGalaxy_8
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I've never had that many glitches when I play HM DS Cute, but there is this one:

I called Gotz Construction on my phone.
Asked for a Lumber Shed.
Asked to make it out of Material Stone
Asked for him to provide the materials
Then this happened:
[Insert very confusing Japanese sentence here] (not actually what it said!)
Then I had to select "OK" or "Cancel"
Selected cancel.
Everything went back to normal..?
MrAlexanderWs
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Wanna know how to avoid file freezes?
Just look at my posts HMDS : Things you must know how to avoid file freezes
blinkexists182
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

princesscrazy wrote:I have a strange glitch in my game.
I have 25 stacks of black axes.
I can't sell them, equip them, or put them in my shelves/toolbox.

Sorry about the crappy quality, hopefully you can KINDA see the black ax shape.
My camera sucks _Ranty rant rant

I have NO idea how they got there. D:
i thought i was alone on this!!
i had the exact same thing, there's no name or anything attached to them. however, i was able to sell some to van for a huge price. i still have like 50 left from my first game, actually. did you use an action replay at all? :!:
MrAlexanderWs
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

In V1.1 i found a glitch
Sprites appear over 9:00 PM when you reload your game (the condition is when you hired any team sprites) I have hired my watering team sprites, sprites usually disappear after 9:00 PM. However the sprite is still in my farm after 9:00 PM and I can talk with them. And my save files still works as long as i did not save in mine and/or fishing team is still hired, you know it will be corrupt your file if you do (Save Files in Mine + Fishing team is hired)
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I recently bought a copy of the boy version. One time the bottom screen stopped working. Like it would show the background that appears when talking to someone and I was unable to access my rucksack or the save screen. I could still go up and talk to people and it would show the dialogue, but the only way I could fix it was by jumping in and out of the hot spring. I don't know what triggered it. I don't know if anyone else posted about this. I just thought I'd share in case anyone else has this problem and doesn't want to lose their progress.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

That is really helpful to know now all the stuff that's can happen in the game thanks (: