PrincessZelda's Witch Princess Strategy

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
Billy--
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I married her before, she's probably always going to be my favorite bachelorette until she stops appearing in any new HM games.
TwilitShaymin
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

@Billy
*looks at your signature* Betraying Karen I see.
Billy--
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

TwilitShaymin wrote:@Billy
*looks at your signature* Betraying Karen I see.
I'd marry Karen if I could STAY married to her :/
TwilitShaymin
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Oh yeah.
/shot for forgetting
Honeydew2667
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

This is a really good forum! Thanks for making this! :)
go_ask_ashley
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

This is an awesome thread!

Also,

I have a tip on killing animals!

Build 5 bird sheds. Buy/ hatch chickens while this is going on. When the 5th shed is built, put all your chickens in one shed. Hire gotz to tear it down and you will kill all 20 chickens. Next, buy (or if you're cheap and have time, hatch) 16 (without the 5th shed, you can only have 16.) Put them all in one shed. Tear it down. Do this again with 12 (again, 4 less that you can have). Finally, get 2 more chickens and either kill them with sickness or put two in one shed and tear it down. You will have one or two shed(s) left to begin raising chickens and 50 will have died. You do not need to kill 8 for the last shed destruction, since you will only be 2 short.

I'm not marrying her but this could be quite helpful. :)
Tossing in thoughts
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

For me, the hardest thing is the 10,000 gifts. It just takes forever.

I don't know if anyone else has said this, but my strategy is as follows.

Giving 9000 gifts with no feedback or numbers to count is agonizing for me. But I can easily give 255 if I can see the number going up. My cat lives at her house and I go there and toss 51 weeds on the floor, which lowers her FP to 0. (AP will also be at zero, of course.) Then I show her my cat with the love bangle equipped. I get instant gratification of seeing those numbers going up, and then I just do a little tally mark when I max her out. If you raise her from 0 to 255 thirty nine times, you'll have hit 10,000 points.

Obviously, you'll then need to start a proper courtship, so if you want to combine the 10,000 with your courtship, this isn't a good plan for you. But I kept messing up and throwing weeds on her floor when I was trying to give her presents, which lowered her points anyway. Then switched to the cat but I couldn't count that well so it wasn't satisfying.

So now I'm doing this. Once I've ticked off that requirement I'll woo her like a normal girl and give her proper presents to get her heart up.
Pretty_Chicken
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Tossing in thoughts wrote:For me, the hardest thing is the 10,000 gifts. It just takes forever.

I don't know if anyone else has said this, but my strategy is as follows.

Giving 9000 gifts with no feedback or numbers to count is agonizing for me. But I can easily give 255 if I can see the number going up. My cat lives at her house and I go there and toss 51 weeds on the floor, which lowers her FP to 0. (AP will also be at zero, of course.) Then I show her my cat with the love bangle equipped. I get instant gratification of seeing those numbers going up, and then I just do a little tally mark when I max her out. If you raise her from 0 to 255 thirty nine times, you'll have hit 10,000 points.

Obviously, you'll then need to start a proper courtship, so if you want to combine the 10,000 with your courtship, this isn't a good plan for you. But I kept messing up and throwing weeds on her floor when I was trying to give her presents, which lowered her points anyway. Then switched to the cat but I couldn't count that well so it wasn't satisfying.

So now I'm doing this. Once I've ticked off that requirement I'll woo her like a normal girl and give her proper presents to get her heart up.
I thought the cat doesn't count as gifting? Unless I misread somewhere :/
Tossing in thoughts
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

The cat counts, yeah. Of course, a season after I got her to 10,000, my file corrupted. D: But I got her there with my cat.
Blibbering Humdinger
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

This is fantastic! WP rocks... She's my favourite bachelorette of all time. Too bad I have the old version and can't marry her... v_v

Anyway, this is so useful... Even though I can't use it. ._.
TwilitShaymin
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Blibbering Humdinger wrote:This is fantastic! WP rocks... She's my favourite bachelorette of all time. Too bad I have the old version and can't marry her... v_v

Anyway, this is so useful... Even though I can't use it. ._.
If I could, I would give you my version, my dear friend. I can marry Witch buuuttt.. Too much effort. Finding those Harvest Sprites, buying a big bed. Don't get me started on that red heart.
Blibbering Humdinger
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

I found marrying even Flora hard, so marrying the WP even with the right version would take years. There's the toadstools on the harvest festival for all those years, the killing animals... Too much effort.
....For most people.

But it would be really rewarding in the end. Like, LoZ level satisfaction. But with the killing animals bit, even though I know they are just a bunch of heartless pixels, I would feel kind of bad. I did kill off some of my animals in my version, and I had killed around 4, when I discovered that marrying witch would be impossible on my version. So, I decided to work on marrying Flora. I had her on purple heart already, but because I killed the animals, it went back to being black. -_-
TwilitShaymin
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Ouch. I'm working on Leia. It's Summer 05 year 1 and she is at a blue heart. If I switch to Witch, I would have to not marry Leia.
amyellielay
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

So helpful!
littleb0605
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

That's great, nice job.