Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently May 09, 2021 9:44 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 573 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
Billy--
Post Posted: Jul 13, 2012 5:21 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I married her before, she's probably always going to be my favorite bachelorette until she stops appearing in any new HM games.

TwilitShaymin
Post Posted: Jul 14, 2012 3:36 am 
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

@Billy
*looks at your signature* Betraying Karen I see.

Billy--
Post Posted: Jul 15, 2012 6:55 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

TwilitShaymin wrote:
@Billy
*looks at your signature* Betraying Karen I see.

I'd marry Karen if I could STAY married to her :/

TwilitShaymin
Post Posted: Jul 16, 2012 6:44 am 
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Oh yeah.
/shot for forgetting

Honeydew2667
Post Posted: Jul 20, 2012 1:55 pm 
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

This is a really good forum! Thanks for making this! :)

go_ask_ashley
Post Posted: Aug 11, 2012 12:38 pm 
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

This is an awesome thread!

Also,

I have a tip on killing animals!

Build 5 bird sheds. Buy/ hatch chickens while this is going on. When the 5th shed is built, put all your chickens in one shed. Hire gotz to tear it down and you will kill all 20 chickens. Next, buy (or if you're cheap and have time, hatch) 16 (without the 5th shed, you can only have 16.) Put them all in one shed. Tear it down. Do this again with 12 (again, 4 less that you can have). Finally, get 2 more chickens and either kill them with sickness or put two in one shed and tear it down. You will have one or two shed(s) left to begin raising chickens and 50 will have died. You do not need to kill 8 for the last shed destruction, since you will only be 2 short.

I'm not marrying her but this could be quite helpful. :)

Tossing in thoughts
Post Posted: Aug 11, 2012 3:54 pm 
Anonymous Fish

For me, the hardest thing is the 10,000 gifts. It just takes forever.

I don't know if anyone else has said this, but my strategy is as follows.

Giving 9000 gifts with no feedback or numbers to count is agonizing for me. But I can easily give 255 if I can see the number going up. My cat lives at her house and I go there and toss 51 weeds on the floor, which lowers her FP to 0. (AP will also be at zero, of course.) Then I show her my cat with the love bangle equipped. I get instant gratification of seeing those numbers going up, and then I just do a little tally mark when I max her out. If you raise her from 0 to 255 thirty nine times, you'll have hit 10,000 points.

Obviously, you'll then need to start a proper courtship, so if you want to combine the 10,000 with your courtship, this isn't a good plan for you. But I kept messing up and throwing weeds on her floor when I was trying to give her presents, which lowered her points anyway. Then switched to the cat but I couldn't count that well so it wasn't satisfying.

So now I'm doing this. Once I've ticked off that requirement I'll woo her like a normal girl and give her proper presents to get her heart up.

Pretty_Chicken
Post Posted: Aug 15, 2012 9:21 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Tossing in thoughts wrote:
For me, the hardest thing is the 10,000 gifts. It just takes forever.

I don't know if anyone else has said this, but my strategy is as follows.

Giving 9000 gifts with no feedback or numbers to count is agonizing for me. But I can easily give 255 if I can see the number going up. My cat lives at her house and I go there and toss 51 weeds on the floor, which lowers her FP to 0. (AP will also be at zero, of course.) Then I show her my cat with the love bangle equipped. I get instant gratification of seeing those numbers going up, and then I just do a little tally mark when I max her out. If you raise her from 0 to 255 thirty nine times, you'll have hit 10,000 points.

Obviously, you'll then need to start a proper courtship, so if you want to combine the 10,000 with your courtship, this isn't a good plan for you. But I kept messing up and throwing weeds on her floor when I was trying to give her presents, which lowered her points anyway. Then switched to the cat but I couldn't count that well so it wasn't satisfying.

So now I'm doing this. Once I've ticked off that requirement I'll woo her like a normal girl and give her proper presents to get her heart up.
I thought the cat doesn't count as gifting? Unless I misread somewhere :/

Tossing in thoughts
Post Posted: Aug 15, 2012 10:45 am 
Anonymous Fish

The cat counts, yeah. Of course, a season after I got her to 10,000, my file corrupted. D: But I got her there with my cat.

Blibbering Humdinger
Post Posted: Aug 21, 2012 4:56 pm 
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

This is fantastic! WP rocks... She's my favourite bachelorette of all time. Too bad I have the old version and can't marry her... v_v

Anyway, this is so useful... Even though I can't use it. ._.

TwilitShaymin
Post Posted: Aug 23, 2012 4:41 am 
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Blibbering Humdinger wrote:
This is fantastic! WP rocks... She's my favourite bachelorette of all time. Too bad I have the old version and can't marry her... v_v

Anyway, this is so useful... Even though I can't use it. ._.

If I could, I would give you my version, my dear friend. I can marry Witch buuuttt.. Too much effort. Finding those Harvest Sprites, buying a big bed. Don't get me started on that red heart.

Blibbering Humdinger
Post Posted: Aug 23, 2012 6:04 am 
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

I found marrying even Flora hard, so marrying the WP even with the right version would take years. There's the toadstools on the harvest festival for all those years, the killing animals... Too much effort.
....For most people.

But it would be really rewarding in the end. Like, LoZ level satisfaction. But with the killing animals bit, even though I know they are just a bunch of heartless pixels, I would feel kind of bad. I did kill off some of my animals in my version, and I had killed around 4, when I discovered that marrying witch would be impossible on my version. So, I decided to work on marrying Flora. I had her on purple heart already, but because I killed the animals, it went back to being black. -_-

TwilitShaymin
Post Posted: Aug 24, 2012 3:26 pm 
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Ouch. I'm working on Leia. It's Summer 05 year 1 and she is at a blue heart. If I switch to Witch, I would have to not marry Leia.

amyellielay
Post Posted: Jan 06, 2013 8:55 am 
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

So helpful!

littleb0605
Post Posted: Jun 02, 2015 7:47 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

That's great, nice job.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 573 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next