PrincessZelda's Witch Princess Strategy

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
Jeannette
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

You might like her, good luck and there is a wonderful strategy, even I am following Harvest Goddess and so Witch Princess is my rival too, but I will win her heart with your strategy. Enjoy!
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Does letting die your animals naturally because of their lifespan counts?
I mean the other girls are already beyond black heart and I don't want to downgrade it drastically
princesszelda
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:Does letting die your animals naturally because of their lifespan counts?
I mean the other girls are already beyond black heart and I don't want to downgrade it drastically
Yes, any animal death counts.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I fear I may have found a hitherto unreported bug. My copy is ABCEN1J22. I am able to trigger all her heart events, the deaths counted despite not getting a pop up event for it.

But I'm not sure she is counting/registering my gifts after the 1000 threshold (which I got the witch present event for). I am in the process of spamming my cat at her (I confirmed the game registers the cat on a fresh file with the 10 gift threshhold). Counting from 0 with hopes I badly miscounted during my one weed at time spam. Will update if I get to 10k AGAIN to say if she reacts with the event or not. May take a few days.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Guest wrote: Oct 12, 2023 4:51 pm I fear I may have found a hitherto unreported bug. My copy is ABCEN1J22. I am able to trigger all her heart events, the deaths counted despite not getting a pop up event for it.

But I'm not sure she is counting/registering my gifts after the 1000 threshold (which I got the witch present event for). I am in the process of spamming my cat at her (I confirmed the game registers the cat on a fresh file with the 10 gift threshhold). Counting from 0 with hopes I badly miscounted during my one weed at time spam. Will update if I get to 10k AGAIN to say if she reacts with the event or not. May take a few days.
False alarm!! I apparently miscounted. Cat spams got me the event finally.