Question and New here

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
rileyks
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Hello! I just started playing and not sure which one I have but the case just says Harvest Moon DS...lol.

Anyway...how do I upgrade my house? When I go to Gotz...he doesn't give the option.

Much Thanks!

riley
fushigi01
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

rileyks wrote:Hello! I just started playing and not sure which one I have but the case just says Harvest Moon DS...lol.

Anyway...how do I upgrade my house? When I go to Gotz...he doesn't give the option.

Much Thanks!

riley
You must buy the table first in the TV shopping network to be able to upgrade the house...
platico5
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

fushigi01 wrote:
rileyks wrote:Hello! I just started playing and not sure which one I have but the case just says Harvest Moon DS...lol.

Much Thanks!

riley
You must buy the table first in the TV shopping network to be able to upgrade the house...
After that you'll need to get more items at the TV shopping and then you can do the 2nd upgrade.
rileyks
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Thanks so much! Ok...I got the TV Shopping and all that seems to come up everyday is things that is in a foreign currency....lol...except for a tool box...which I bought.
Chrona
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

It gives you "real" items every week or so
Moo-Moo Milk123
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Once a week it gives you thing you can buy.
julgirl56
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

After buying all you can,from the Tv Network,make sure to check with Gotz.And make sure to have MONEY!!
LOL

Wanna know a good glitch:Get the fishing pole,and hire the fishing team in the winter.IT HELP'S!!!