WHY WONT CELIA GO TO THE BAR??

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Can anyone help me? I'm playing Harvest Moon for DS and the yellow heart event for Celia requires her to go to the bluebar....between 4 and 6pm not a wednesday.....its winter in my game, does that affect it? I don't litter...I make her chocolate cake..what's the deal. Please help.
Thanks.
RazzloTheFarmer
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Celia will never go to the bar. But for the yellow heart, you go in and celia will already be in there. Dont wait outside go straight in.

(stupid)
tots45
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Wrong Forum try the Harvest Moon 6(DS) Forum for help on the Harvest Moon DS Games...

Here's a Link
Ooom!14
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

he he thats funny. Cuz link and your name and the set and well... ANYWAY this is the wrong section for that. People will start yelling at you for that. But its been a while since i did that event. But i dont think she need to be at the bar.
sandy_ham
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Ooom!14 wrote:he he thats funny. Cuz link and your name and the set and well... ANYWAY this is the wrong section for that. People will start yelling at you for that. But its been a while since i did that event. But i dont think she need to be at the bar.
Woah, this topic is from May. D:
ButxAxDream
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

D: whoa.
♥HarvestMoon♥
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

wow,and its on the 4th page? man......
Lilangel
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Celia won't go to the bar because she has agoraphobia, and probably thinks that alcohol is bad. End of story.

This topic was majorly bumped.