RF3 best wife?

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
SerpentTailedAngel
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Sakuya gets romantic? That... I need to see that. I just wrote her off as a money grubber.
Colin2011
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Collette and Daria are my favourites.
Liliana93
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Raven for myself, I thought she was off-putting at first but she actually has a rather interesting history (which is a huge spoiler) that goes along with her romance. I also liked Daria and Pia at first but the rainbow began to annoy me (no offense those who liked Daria) and Pia was a little too ditsy and bubbly for my liking (again no offense). Sophia was another I liked but I never romanced her as I only played one play through and am working on a secondXD

Ultimately just try out the various bachelorettes and see which one you like best, everyone has their own personal preferencesXD

^ same with the post above me, Sakuya get's romantic? I too think that's strange, she seems so in love with profit that anything other love would be out of character... I might have to romance her for that specific sightXD
Rhinocerocket
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

The marriage doesn't really matter at all. The game pretty much goes downhill after marriage since the children are blah and nothing really else happens, so there is no true "best wife"? Well I only married once in that game so I wouldn't really know I suppose. //shrug

But I am guessing a girl like Raven would be the best match, since the relationship between her and the protagonist is very adorable. It would be cute to see what she says. I didn't marry her though.
SerpentTailedAngel
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

If you marry Raven a lot of her relationship related dialogue is either her wanting to reaffirm your affection for her or her talking about how happy she is to have a family. She'll also tease you if you own dolls.
rice0319
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

I like Raven, Shara (for some reason I think she is very cute (more than Mist and Mana), I also like Carmen, she is a bit tomboyish but she is kinda low self esteem, and its like she really need me to save her or something. I like Sakuya and Collette. They all pretty sweet girls.

However, my favorite has to be Karina. All her laziness, her sleepiness remind of myself. I just love her, and her beautiful hair. Her cute face and her laziness. I really want to marry her but I also want to marry other girls to try out the marriage life. So I can't decided. Why can't they make a rune factory/harvest moon games that you can marry several times.
PeachyKeen
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

SerpentTailedAngel wrote:Sakuya gets romantic? That... I need to see that. I just wrote her off as a money grubber.
actually yes xD

Here is something she told my guy:
Spoiler:
Sakuya: Darling. Do you want to go somewhere together sometime?

Micah: Okay, another tour guide practice?

Sakuya: Nope, I just want to go somewhere with you.
I thought it was cute x3
I deleted one of my files to start over though.
I'm stuck between Carmen, Sofia, Shara, and Karina.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:Carmen just annoys me -_- her relationship with her brother is just..... o.o its just weird lol
well thats Carlos for you
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

So I was planning on Raven until her story cuts and got her mystery blow up and got boring, basically and somehow i didnt noticed that i already finished Daria so i get along with her and im on the point where u plant flowers. so apparently, the flowers withered. can someone help me how to get new seeds? and uh, is Daria a good wife (i mean im only in summer in year 1 and moving on and its my first time playing RF3 since i never really finished RF2. and just look at her, shes literally cute and i cant resist her smile. so im hoping that she wont end up like Shara which is pretty soulless after u get to marry her just like most of the FAQ threads says)
daisymai
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Let's be honest, Pia is the prettiest and the sweetest of all of them. She was who I gravitated towards in my first play of the game. I married Carmen in my most recent play through just to kind of switch things up a bit and I agree with everyone, she is a bit annoying. Also, I noticed no one has mentioned Marian? Speaking from personal experience, I found Marian to be so frustrating just because she was so ignorant and did the stupidest things and never listened to Micah. I wish they did more with her character development and made her more understanding and humble as things progressed, then I would have enjoyed her much more. All the bachelorettes are nice but my favourites are definitely Pia and Raven :heart: