RFF Rosetta Help!

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
MysticxRadiance
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

So Rosetta left town (for marriage event) and I can't find her! It's a holiday (Fall 19th) and I can't find her. I've searched everywhere! And I read she returns on holidays (even if it's not a festival). So does anyone know where she is? I've searched everywhere and I've even waited at the shipping bin :[.

Also how do you make cherry pie?! GAH! I'm level 63 in cooking, have the biggest kitchen, and the biggest appliances and I have all the books the library is offering me. Why can't I make cherry pie (they don't give me the recipe)?
Lackofclover

Post  Posted:

I don't think she showd up for me that first holiday, but she spent most of her time in the town square by the fountain. Basically, she follows her normal holiday squedule while she's in town on holidays, even during the event. If she doesn't appear that first holiday, don't freak, just wait for her the next week.

As for the Cherry Pie, Sylve lists it as a level 60 oven dish needing a cherry, flour and butter. I think most cooking levels were changed for the English release of the game, so you may or may not be able to make it, but it's a recipe you have to manually plug in. After you compete it the first time, it will be listed. Rosetta also loves hot milk (very easy pot dish) and roasted yam (a very easy oven dish), and strawberries.

You don't need to raise her LP while going through her marriage event, it just takes a few weeks to complete it, which can be annoying. Work on amping up your Pharmacy level to at least 50.
MysticxRadiance

Post  Posted:

^manually putting the recipe doesn't work :/

Ok, well I'm still having problems with Rosetta. I can't get Lara to give me the cure for her father. It's been over 3 weeks, and Rosetta has mentioned to me that Lara is looking for a cure. However Lara won't give me the recipe! (and if I make it without Lara giving me the recipe, Rosetta won't take the medicine). I'm getting really frustrated, cause I've talked to Lara everywhere (clinic, church, etc...), and nothing changes! This is my second time playing the game, and this quest wasn't this hard before. And I really want to get married this season before having to wait another season, so please if you have any info please please please help me.
Lackofclover

Post  Posted:

I also had this problem, and Lara gave me the recipe when she was standing in the the middle of town due to a certain festival (I'm sorry, I can't remember which one it was.). I don't know why this issue shows up, but it took an extra two weeks for Lara to tell me the recipe. I gave Rosetta the Potion the same day, and all of it worked.

I can't at all explain the Cherry Pie thing. I never had an issue with it.
MysticxRadiance

Post  Posted:

Thanks for helping me.

Yeah it's the Quiz Festival, and Lara is in the town square but she won't talk about the potion. Then I fast-forwarded a week and Lara still won't mention the potion. It's just frustrating, because I didn't have this problem in my other game. I finished that quest so easy, and now when I want to marry her in my new game I feel like I am hitting every road block.

Same with the pie, in my other game I can create it, but in this game I can't. Gahh...I just need a break from the game I think. Playing too much all at once (this is stressful...I need more patience)
taurus
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I'VE FINALLY FOUND ROSETTA ON THE 3RD HOLIDAY DURING SHIPMENT ! I thought I won't see her ever