First RF3 scans!!!

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
cequia
Banned: Ignored Warnings

Post  Posted:

Eh... I just didn't favor being treated as a kid by almost every NPC for the duration of the second half of the game. Perhaps if the child grew older I'd be semi-alright with the idea.
ReddenedBlue92
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

I wouldn't mind another generation, as long as the kid grew up.
Then, he/she could take control of corn's tree house thing a farm there :lol:
Mmq
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

I think I like sticking with one main character, in one generation.

The new videos look gooood. It's cute the way he lives in a tree. Like Winnie the Pooh.
Daisuke Tsubasa
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I dont think there will be a generation II though...I mean it just lists they'll have a child but that's about it

I honestly dont want generation 2 main charas to overshadow the first generation

One of the few things I hated in rf2...but...if it goes to a 20 year time skip...THEN I DONT MIND XD Then if the 2nd gens have children, it'll probably just grow up the same way kids grew up in RFF gameplay
Mist_Cutie
Disabled: User Name Change

Post  Posted:

hey, so, no new scans yet? :D? *shot*

Anyways, I wonder if you can put on accessories again? Just for the heck of it XD
cequia

Post  Posted:

Wasn't there a second Famitsu scan session that was meant to happen? We got some stuff from Marvelous' main Rune Factory 3 site instead, so that leads me to believe we might get some more scans out of Famitsu.

That or it was just a single release in which dates got to colliding with who was releasing what and all that bollocks. Who knows for certain? Not I by a mile.

Accessories on those tiny pixels? I've said it before, the RF sprites aren't incredibly pretty. Maybe accessories could go on, oh... IoH/SI style sprite models perhaps. Blasted sprite creator, it's Rune Factories on the DS' one graphical fault in my book. Everything else is beautiful.
Mist_Cutie

Post  Posted:

Hmm... Well, I just hope we get more info by the end of the week, that's all XD

Anyways.... Maybe portrait changes? *ISNOTLIKELYGOINGTOHAPPEN* I wish there's a beach festival there, too~ Well, who knows? Maybe you can give a wooly costume to the girls or something XD

And baaaw, looks like Monica's not a candidate ;-;
wangfarm
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Hmm... can't wait for the initial release in English, but then again, I'm hoping for them to release the game in dual audio since I like the Japanese voice over more than the current English voice overs for various reasons.
Mist_Cutie

Post  Posted:

Hmm... Well, I think I'll prefer to hear the US voices though, since X-Seed's doing it XP I wonder which VAs they'll pick this time? XD
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

cequia wrote: Accessories on those tiny pixels? I've said it before, the RF sprites aren't incredibly pretty. Maybe accessories could go on, oh... IoH/SI style sprite models perhaps. Blasted sprite creator, it's Rune Factories on the DS' one graphical fault in my book. Everything else is beautiful.
Maybe atleast a barber shop to cut and dye hair.
A nice addition to the town and maybe if you get your haircut while an earthquake happens.....Lets just say it won't be pretty. :shock:
Icewings
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Blue Rose wrote:Yeah, another 2nd Generation! :D

Hopefully they will at least bne teengaers this time because...

RF1= Babies
RF2= Kids
RF3= Teenagers
RF4= Adults

It'd be nice since we can have more romantic love events as well as feel less guilty making a child fight monsters and try to savfe the world.
Yes, that would be awesome <3

I loved the candidates in RF2's second gen, but the events weren't very romantic at all. You can't really have a true love scene between two seven year olds without it seeming like pedobear bait. :/

Mist_Cutie wrote:Hmm... Well, I think I'll prefer to hear the US voices though, since X-Seed's doing it XP I wonder which VAs they'll pick this time? XD

Trufax here o:

I'd be overjoyed if they picked my favorite vas <3
Daisuke Tsubasa
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

RF3= Teenagers
This. This better be in RF3. This would be awesome. A 17 year skip would be cool for 2nd generation.
May
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Daisuke Tsubasa wrote:
RF3= Teenagers
This. This better be in RF3. This would be awesome. A 17 year skip would be cool for 2nd generation.
But Mais is pretty much a teenager anyway...
Though I haven't played RF2, a second generation just seems like a gimmick that just takes away the quality of the main protagonist's adventure. I think they should put more effort into Mais' story by adding more events and subquests.
Icewings
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

So wait.

On the site, there are only two candidates listed, Touna and Shia [I didn't see Monica]? It'll be a huge letdown if there are only two candidates in the final game.

I really hope they add more girls :/ Maybe these are the only plot-important girls...
cequia

Post  Posted:

Mist_Cutie wrote:Hmm... Well, I just hope we get more info by the end of the week, that's all XD

Anyways.... Maybe portrait changes? *ISNOTLIKELYGOINGTOHAPPEN* I wish there's a beach festival there, too~ Well, who knows? Maybe you can give a wooly costume to the girls or something XD

And baaaw, looks like Monica's not a candidate ;-;
The thing with the sprites as well is that some monsters are much better looking than the humans. Just a touch ridiculous in my opinion, very much so.

Still on about that beach thing Mistie? I know who you want to see in a bathing suit...
Shia dresses absolutely weird, sort of pixie like in my opinion.
You may have your next "Mist" yet if her personality matches her clothing at all.

Wooly costume? Nah, Mais would be way more cunning.
He'd be all... "Here, let me be your sweater." -transform-
It may work in winter. -shot-

It'll be okay if she isn't Mistie! There will always be the Monika fan art. ;3;
.. of her nomming us. <3