Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

   * Search  * Register
It is currently Jan 26, 2022 3:32 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

Is Kyle destines to marry Mana?
Yes
No
You may select 1 option

View results
Author Message
741852BEC
Post Posted: Jul 18, 2009 1:17 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

User avatar
Posts: 96

Offline
I'm asking this from the story's choice not the player's (I also ask this because of the intro)
And I marries Mana in RF2


Last edited by 741852BEC on Jul 19, 2009 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
 
Reply with quote  
shimmycocopuffs
Post Posted: Jul 18, 2009 1:32 pm 
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

User avatar
Posts: 459

Offline
Mana is the "one' you should marry. She's like Mist in Rune Factory 1 and Rune Factory Frontier.

But it's funny , usually the heroine has more propose annd actually plays a role. But in RF2 the blue haired lady ( forgot her name) has more of a diversaty of text then Mana.

Hope that cleared it up a bit
 
Reply with quote  
levelboy14
Post Posted: Jul 18, 2009 6:00 pm 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

User avatar
Posts: 390

Offline
no no no :? Mana is nothing like Mist! Mist is so much cooler and crazier. Mana is a stalker
 
Reply with quote  
Daisuke Tsubasa
Post Posted: Jul 18, 2009 6:52 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

User avatar
Posts: 2884

Offline
levelboy14 wrote:
no no no :? Mana is nothing like Mist! Mist is so much cooler and crazier. Mana is a stalker

Her dad's the manager of the general store....so mana has an excuse when she goes to your house every 3 PM...Mist...she's more stalker-ish IMO since she just stands out in front of your farm for the hell of it.
 
Reply with quote  
Midnite Lace
Post Posted: Jul 18, 2009 6:53 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

User avatar
Posts: 1061

Offline
Nothing will happen to the story if you choose to marry Mana instead of one of the other girls.
 
Reply with quote  
lovelyaries2
Post Posted: Jul 18, 2009 7:53 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

User avatar
Posts: 2

Offline
shimmycocopuffs wrote:
Mana is the "one' you should marry. She's like Mist in Rune Factory 1 and Rune Factory Frontier.

But it's funny , usually the heroine has more propose annd actually plays a role. But in RF2 the blue haired lady ( forgot her name) has more of a diversaty of text then Mana.

Hope that cleared it up a bit


Rosalind?
 
Reply with quote  
Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Jul 18, 2009 10:09 pm 
Anonymous Fish

no no no :? Mana is nothing like Mist! Mist is so much cooler and crazier. Mana is a stalker

This is a pretty stupid comment.

No one said she was like her in personality, they meant as her ROLE.
Read more carefully please. (:
 
Reply with quote  
Mmq
Post Posted: Jul 19, 2009 1:01 am 
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

User avatar
Posts: 561

Offline
Oh no, now I'm confused. Which is the greatest of all questions? This one or the other topic one? Wahhh.

Kyle is meant to marry Mana. If they both had their own way they'd get married, luckily we get to meddle. That's what I think.
 
Reply with quote  
Mist_Cutie
Post Posted: Jul 19, 2009 7:03 am 
Disabled: User Name Change

Posts: 2690

Offline
So many question topics O.o

Anyways. Yeah, intro song makes you wanna marry Mana, but yeah, Rosalind wins more if you compare Mama with her :/ Plus, Since Mist and Mana are both "main girls", Mist has much more excitement than Mana^^; But yeah, since she's the "main girl", Kyle would probably marry her if they ever make an anime or something(though I would really prefer Yue XD)....

On the manga though, Kyle didn't marry Mana as far as I heard, so yeah, who knows XD
 
Reply with quote  
levelboy14
Post Posted: Jul 19, 2009 6:57 pm 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

User avatar
Posts: 390

Offline
Daisuke Tsubasa wrote:
levelboy14 wrote:
no no no :? Mana is nothing like Mist! Mist is so much cooler and crazier. Mana is a stalker

Her dad's the manager of the general store....so mana has an excuse when she goes to your house every 3 PM...Mist...she's more stalker-ish IMO since she just stands out in front of your farm for the hell of it.


Wait wait XD Mist give the Farm to him, so she has the right to Stalk him every day at 3 o clock
 
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 


All times are UTC - 8 hours


 

Search this topic:

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group