Rune Factory 3 release date, confirmed by Amazon!

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Runey Mad
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

November 9th according to them:

And apparently Newegg is getting some in on the 16th of November:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 12731&SID=

I'll have it in time for my Thanksgiving bird!
InLaLaLand
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Wow that must have just been announced because I check Amazon all the time for pre-order dates! lol Awesome! <3 Hopefully they don't change it 20 times before then. XD hehehe
runey mad
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

InLaLaLand wrote:Wow that must have just been announced because I check Amazon all the time for pre-order dates! lol Awesome! <3 Hopefully they don't change it 20 times before then. XD hehehe
Perish the thought!
Kam
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I doubt it'll get pushed back: Natsume undoubtedly wants it out before the new CoD, so that they might actually make some money off of it. Otherwise, they might not be able to release it until after Christmas, when no one has any money.
Lexy Jenrex
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

If nobody wants to stock RF3 though, they won't have a choice but to push it back. And if they can't get it in by x-mas time they may just push it back for Spring Break. Who knows though.
Taya
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

I don't think Amazon chooses the release date anyway. This probably doesn't mean anything.

I don't expect to see RF3 before next spring.
runey mad
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Natsume was pretty good with Grand Bazaar's release, I have some faith they'll pull through with RF3!
runey mad
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Taya wrote:I don't think Amazon chooses the release date anyway. This probably doesn't mean anything.
They don't choose it, they're informed about it. Amazon doesn't make it a habit of making stuff up and posting things on their site that they don't really know about, from my own experience.
Taya
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

runey mad wrote:
Taya wrote:I don't think Amazon chooses the release date anyway. This probably doesn't mean anything.
They don't choose it, they're informed about it. Amazon doesn't make it a habit of making stuff up and posting things on their site that they don't really know about, from my own experience.
Really? That's good.
runey mad
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Yup, I certainly hope it is good. No one here would argue about getting RF3 this year as being a bad thing. ^^
Souja
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

My day just got 1 billion times better!
runey mad
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Souja wrote:My day just got 1 billion times better!
1 billion? Dare I say that is over 9,000? =0
Fretka
Disabled: User Name Change

Post  Posted:

Wow, seriously? Natsume surprised me. I believed it would be December or Spring 2011, but not November.
ZaFreed
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

RF3 coming before Thanksgiving sounds great for business, but from what I see, amazon and newegg posted a date so they can get pre-orders ready. Do note the following:

- Natsume has made no official announcement on an exact release date.
- The dates are not even the same.
- Natsume has considered the golden wooly plushie as a bonus. Seeing how amazon and newegg do not mention any of this, and Natsume themselves have not made an official statement whether or not the plushie will be a bonus (preorder or no), the dates are most likely for pre-order.
InLaLaLand
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Hm. The reason I check on Amazon was because I thought they didn't put out pre-order dates until they got it confirmed by the company that they could release it on that date but your right I can't find that information anywhere else at all. Guess all we can do is cross our fingers and hope that was correct! lol