Rune Factory Oceans!

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Higanzakura
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Actually people can hear Sonia's voice, that is why most of them freaked out a little at the introducing scenes since all they saw is Azel :lol:
Shayde
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

So Azel has one-sided conversations with a girl statue, and whenever people are around him they hear voices.

This poor island. No wonder MM flipped. We need a therapist in this place!! :lol:
Daisuke Tsubasa
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I've seen most of the gameplay videos of RFO that are on youtube.

So far, out of the bachelorettes: Lily, Merupurin and Mikoto are my favorites so far.

Dislikes, well...Sara/Serah's sort of annoying and bland, visual wise, and of the sisters: Iris is the most boring.

Electra, Elena and Odette may or may not grow on me later on but I'll have to wait and see in the other videos.

I dont know what to think about Pandora however (obviously given we haven't seen her in the game yet aside the OP)

For the other characters, I'd have to watch more as well.
haloharvestmoon
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Lol. In the boys' introductions when Sonia spoke, I kept picturing her saying "HEY THERE SEXY."

These are going to be cute events. Maybe when Azel is around guys and Sonia comments on them he gets jealous?

Edit: There's a map of the town that shows you where everyone is at. Awesome! The fighting looks great, and I've fallen in love with Electra and her 3D model. She's my absolute favorite right now.

Controlling Ymir looks a bit confusing, but I'll adapt. ^_^
Icewings
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

The only ones I hate are Sera/Sara [because she looks dumb and bland and « Baaaa *glomp* »] and Lucky the Leprechaun.
XxWizardxMollyxX14
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Lol. In the boys' introductions when Sonia spoke, I kept picturing her saying "HEY THERE SEXY."
Me too! I can't wait to see MM's introduction/premiere debut
Shayde
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Icewings wrote:The only ones I hate are Sera/Sara [because she looks dumb and bland and « Baaaa *glomp* »] and Lucky the Leprechaun.
Who the heck is lucky the leprechaun?

Sera just looks like another Karina to me........and honestly, I didn't like her. She complained way to much and I felt bad for her mom cause she was always skipping out of work.
XxWizardxMollyxX14
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I really don't like Sera either. She seems like she'd be annoying and will complain about lots of really small things. Also -I know they're not- but does anyone else think that Sera and Joe look like they could be related? They have a similar attitude, have the same hair colour, and they have the same eye colour. I just thought that was kind of weired. Maybe the producers got lazy with Joe's design and just made him a male verison of Sera becasue they thought that she would be popular...

I think I'm going to marry James, he's pretty. I wonder if any of the guys will be paricularily romantic. Did anyone take the compatability test on the mobile version of the site? I ended up with James the first time. The test can't really be all that accurate though because there weren't enough questions asked ):

I think the lucky leperchaun thing was directed to james even though they really have almost nothing in common other than a top hat...
Last edited by XxWizardxMollyxX14 on Feb 24, 2011 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kross lover/fan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

This poor island. No wonder MM flipped. We need a therapist in this place!! :lol: <---(Shayde)

^I sooo agree with this.....and speaking of MM :heart: as soon as any one puts a post of him on you-tube ill be all over it like Butter on Toast, like Spider-Man on a wall, like a Comb Stuck in a Kids Hair, like Sonia in Azel's body........that sounded wrong........anyways I could be at that all day so I'll quite now before I do more...but my point is that I feel bad for MM yah no cuz he will have to deal with Azel getting all mad when Sonia starts flirting with him, plus the fact that he will have to have the constant memory of Sonia previosly living in a males body AND the fact that Azel got to see Sonias body before him (bath house). WWWAAAAA MY POOR MM!!!! :shock:
touchmon
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

It's so hard to read this and avoid all the spoilers. XD. I just want to know if MM is a bachelor or not...
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I don't know how Azel's jealousy will work. Unless it happens while Sonia is still in his head how is he supposed to know she's going around flirting with all the guys? Unless he stalks her, or he really doesn't get jealous and it's just Sonia :shock:.

Either way he's my favorite official bachelor, so far.

Hopefully the people here will be nice enough to use the spoiler tags. Because I don't want a repeat of RF3 where something was ruined for me because someone didn't even try to hide an obvious spoiler :evil:.
XxWizardxMollyxX14
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

^
^
Hehe...sorry ^^'

Anyways, for the people who have given thought to MM, what style of hair do you think he/she has? I'm trying to draw of picture of him/her but I can't really figure it out. It kind of looks likes it's in a ponytail in the 3D render but it looks like it might be wavy in the official art, but I can't really tell because I can't get a close enough look...

It says in azel's official character description that he get's really jelous of Sonia's boyfriends so maybe once Sonia get's her body back and is dating the guys, Azel might randomly appear and get jelous or maybe Sonia will make comments about the guys while she's in Azel's body...
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

No need to apologize. It was that one person who spoiled the Raven thing for a bunch of people by putting it in the title of their topic. And then the whole thing became a discussion about how he/she should not have done that. And he/she just kept saying "people baaah to much" or something like that. I never posted there but he/she ruined it for me too :(.

I think Shayde is probably the best person to ask about that. I have no idea myself :lol:.

Anyways, however it works I really hope jealousy is just for character development sake and it doesn't actually have any kind of negative affect. Because I plan on wooing all the girls as Azel and all the guys as Sonia. So it would not make me happy to lose affection because of their jealousy.
touchmon
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Googaboga wrote:
Anyways, however it works I really hope jealousy is just for character development sake and it doesn't actually have any kind of negative affect. Because I plan on wooing all the girls as Azel and all the guys as Sonia. So it would not make me happy to lose affection because of their jealousy.

I hope so too. I remember in Avalon Code it was a pain in the butt to get the four spirits unsealed because after I got Rempo, Ur dropped down affection and it took forever to raise him back up again. XD
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I think Rex got jealous too. I did a scene with Anwar and Rex went back to saying "Yo" instead of "How ya doing?" (he says "How ya doing" once he likes you more). And I was unable to activate his next event. So I reset, ignored Anwar, and I was able to activate the event for Rex.

Man I hate Rex.

But I think the jealousy will be just for fun.