RF4 Character & General Info Thread (UPDATES / Next: ??)

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
gentlegirlfarmer1228
Disabled: By request

Post  Posted:

Hisagiluv wrote:But if Margaret and Vishnal are getting attention for being the first candidates shown why isn't Dolce getting the same treatment?
I think she just, doesn't stand out? >.< Or maybe they're right, she may not be a marriage candidate. :bunny:
Sprinkles&Cupcakes
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Maybe Dolce could be the sister/relative of a bachelor/ette? Like Minerva is to Tabatha or Evelyn to Sofia. Well that's if she isn't a bachelorette. I really wish she is a bachelorette tough, I kinda like her...
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Or maybe Dolce is actually much older then the MCs and just looks young o_o.

I need to learn more about her. Right now I don't really care if she is a marriage candidate or not.

The little info just makes her seem very bland.
Sprinkles&Cupcakes
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Googaboga wrote:Or maybe Dolce is actually much older then the MCs and just looks young o_o.

I need to learn more about her. Right now I don't really care if she is a marriage candidate or not.

The little info just makes her seem very bland.
Maybe she is older than what she looks. >_> That creeps me a bit...
._. I hope she has an interesting personality. And that if Margaret is the main girl, I hope she doesnt have the generic
"Oh what a nice day, you watered your crops right?, I love music and flowers, teehee~ :heart: " dialogue. :(
Hisagiluv
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Maybe the bath house will be run by a guy? A ~bachelor~ perhaps? Or the twins. I dunno.
Daisuke Tsubasa
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Guys, its only been like I dunno, literally 2 weeks since this game was announced. And it was only 50% finished as of that point.

It just seems slow because of the hype/excitement going around in the board. It's sort of like when RF3 was announced back in 2009 and we didn't get a bachelorette update until the end of the July. As time goes by, news will come by quicker. It was recently just announced, afterall. We'll probably get more info on Dolcie and another bachelor in another update. Also, if you take note ::

Both Dolce and Margaret have the same sort of pink-heart text-box header which seems to only show up during certain scenes or those "doki doki zooms" based on what I've seen from other screenshots. And we dont know anything else about Dolce besides that screenshot. Let's not get too judgmental right away.
gentlegirlfarmer1228
Disabled: By request

Post  Posted:

Hisagiluv wrote:Maybe the bath house will be run by a guy? A ~bachelor~ perhaps? Or the twins. I dunno.

This. :heart: A bathhouse guy is a great idea! :lala:
Ranger
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hisagiluv wrote:Maybe the bath house will be run by a guy? A ~bachelor~ perhaps?
This. This so much. And please don't make him overly excited for baths and have him just talk about baths all of the time.

That being said, I do hope Kitty-Ears is a bachelor, hell I'd take a bachelorette too at this point.
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Who was judging? There is very little info so no one is very interested. That's to be expected. Unless for some reason they super love the way she looks and that's all that matters :?.

I don't mind there is a normal bath house owner or if it's like Oceans. I just hope there is a bath house. I need that D:
Daisuke Tsubasa
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Googaboga wrote: Who was judging?
That was over-analyzing on my part. Sorry 'bout that =/

Though I wasn't saying people were complaining. Yeah, I sorta went over the top w/ the "judgmental" part but the rest was just a little reminder that it's only been two weeks. Sometimes, I tend to word my posts incorrectly .

EDIT ::

Back on topic, a male actually running the bath house would be an interesting new concept by MMV.

Perhaps another female farmer/bachelorette in the game as well (sort of like how Camus, Kross, Neuman, Eric, ect are the other male farmers)
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

No problem. I don't mind.

I'm sure Dolce is gonna be marriageable. I was just coming up with weird ideas for why she might not be getting any attention X3.

It would be nice if the gave some of the traditionally bachelorette roles to bachelors.
Daisuke Tsubasa
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Little question involving Ventuswill and Aquaticus (tagging just incase) ::
Spoiler:
Aquaticus was based on an Eastern dragon, right?
Because it looks like the same case for Ventuswill, based on the logo we have so far.

Just something I felt like pointing out, given that Fiersome and Terrable were based more on western dragons.
Sprinkles&Cupcakes
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Bathouse bachelor sounds lovely. 83
Just wondering, is it me or Dolce either is an elf or a vampire since she has pointy ears and both elves and vampires (iris noire/blanche) have had pointy ears in RF games.
Daisuke Tsubasa
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Sprinkles&Cupcakes wrote:Bathouse bachelor sounds lovely. 83
Just wondering, is it me or Dolce either is an elf or a vampire since she has pointy ears and both elves and vampires (iris noire/blanche) have had pointy ears in RF games.
iirc, the RF Official Memoirs stated that the Irises weren't vampires. They never clarified on what race they were however.

And dont forget Raven.
Spoiler:
She has pointy ears too yet she was half phoenix or something.
So perhaps pointy ears are just a common trait among some non-humans in the RF storyline.
Ranger
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Well to be honest, we don't know what Raven is exactly as she could be part elf.