Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently May 18, 2022 5:55 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14998 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 ... 1000  Next
garnet_goodie
Post Posted: Aug 04, 2011 1:03 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Well I guess it makes sense - why pay up if you're royalty anyway (and if the money will end up going straight to you in the taxes <//3)~

Genie9
Post Posted: Aug 04, 2011 4:18 pm 
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

I hope the points are just used for expanding the town, I still want to grow my crops and make money to buy other things like seeds and stuff. If you get points for the crops instead of money then I guess that's fine. I can't wait to see how it turns out :)

Daisuke Tsubasa
Post Posted: Aug 04, 2011 4:58 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Yeah, it looks like the points are mostly used for town expansion. Guessing Volkanon lets Lest/Frey carry their own pocket money but has them keep it separate from official town affairs.

Asking this question to double check but Selfia itself is just one town / independent-town-state, right?

Osuchin
Post Posted: Aug 04, 2011 5:04 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

It's the Kingdom of Selfia, but I think it's also the name of the town as well. I believe it's a principality. In which it is one settlement but also a nation in of itself. Like Amsterdam or Monaco.

Unless of course the town may just be the capital and there are other towns within the kingdom that are mentioned, but not visitable. But I think Selfia still is the name of the town and the kingdom.

Daisuke Tsubasa
Post Posted: Aug 04, 2011 5:09 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

So, the game could take place in the Kingdom's actual capital?

I mean from the screenshots we've seen so far, the town holds a more sophisticated feel like Alvarna's, compared to RF1 and RF3's more rural-like appearance.

Okwm
Post Posted: Aug 04, 2011 5:20 pm 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Just because it's more sophisticated doesn't mean it's a capital. It might just be a city of some sort.

Daisuke Tsubasa
Post Posted: Aug 04, 2011 5:22 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

^You're right about that. It could still be a city state, than an actual kingdom w/ different towns.

GenesisLove
Post Posted: Aug 04, 2011 5:23 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

But capitols are cooler! Logic is boring....*whines for a while*

Osuchin
Post Posted: Aug 04, 2011 5:23 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

But if it's where the prince/sse rules from, with the prince/esse's castle, then it has to be the capital. Unless your jockeying for power with the official ruler of the nation, in which case the town they are in is the capital.

I still think Selfia is a principality, in which case it's all of the above. Nation, capital, and town.

Last edited by Osuchin on Aug 04, 2011 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Okwm
Post Posted: Aug 04, 2011 5:24 pm 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Logic is indeed boring. D:
Yeah it might just be the center of city states.

Daisuke Tsubasa
Post Posted: Aug 04, 2011 5:24 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

So, as far as speculation on Dolce goes: Until scans give more info on her, who do you guys think she could be? The town's witch/mystic/medium? Her gothic design is giving me magician vibes for some reason.

Osuchin
Post Posted: Aug 04, 2011 5:27 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Unless there are going to be a lot of magical characters I don't think she is. As the as of yet unknown 'robed man' and 'braid girl' seem more likely magic-centric users. Though she may have some connection to the mystic arts.

Her unique outfit make me think she's a tailor. Though I may be wrong.

Last edited by Osuchin on Aug 04, 2011 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sprinkles&Cupcakes
Post Posted: Aug 04, 2011 5:27 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

She could live far from town. She doesn't seem like the type to be surrounded by a lot of people. But I'm just assuming. And like Osuchin said she doesn't really seem a magic user type.

GenesisLove
Post Posted: Aug 04, 2011 5:28 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

The pink hair and magician like garb is giving me Melody flashbacks, gah!

boxerlover25
Post Posted: Aug 04, 2011 5:29 pm 
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Daisuke Tsubasa wrote:
So, as far as speculation on Dolce goes: Until scans give more info on her, who do you guys think she could be? The town's witch/mystic/medium? Her gothic design is giving me magician vibes for some reason.

Maybe someone like Alicia? With her own little quirky profession she does that other people kinda frown upon. But a more pessimistic version? I don't really know, she also kinda strikes me as someone who could run the bath house, but I don't really know why.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14998 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 ... 1000  Next