Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Oct 27, 2020 1:36 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7440 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 376, 377, 378, 379, 380, 381, 382 ... 496  Next
Lon Lon
Post Posted: Sep 12, 2013 8:42 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

It'll depend on where you get the game, some places will receive their shipments that day and some will ship that day.

Marinnetta
Post Posted: Sep 12, 2013 9:16 am 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

hey, has anyone seen this video yet? the crafting tutorial is up! (≧∇≦)/

LeBurns
Post Posted: Sep 12, 2013 9:36 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Marinnetta wrote:

Man, I was really hoping we wouldn't see recipe bread again. That whole concept is just too far out there for me, but oh well.

I like that the villagers notice when something is hand-made. I wonder if that bumps up the affection level a little more.

Carrying the Chem lab around. That's interesting. I assume there will be a logical place in the house to set these up.

Pen
Post Posted: Sep 12, 2013 10:58 am 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Marinnetta wrote:

Oh, cool! So much is happening today.

I love the um... creative freedom this game gives you. Like deciding where in your room to put your facilities, for starters. But more importantly giving villagers headpieces. And then watching them wear them. I'm going to have way too much fun abusing that option. At some point in time I will make everyone turnip hats and it will be glorious. Poor Vishie will probably cry himself to sleep.

Also holy « Puppy Doodoo » at how the menu works when you're crafting. It looks so simple! :'D Usually you have to dig through a mass of item names to find what you're looking for but NO MORE! Want dual swords? Bam, dual swords. Because dual swords are literally all I use.

Speaking of which, which weapons do you all prefer? Since the introduction of dual swords I haven't looked back.

Nurse Fin
Post Posted: Sep 12, 2013 11:07 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I like gloves because punching the « Puppy Doodoo » out of everything is rather satisfying. Before that it was dual swords which I still like. Speed is important for me.

But on the other hand I started getting into using magic a lot too (challenging!), after a while, so I'd favor wands. Usually I'd keep a glove and wand in my inventory to switch between depending on the situation.

And even though it's a joke weapon sometimes I'd use the baseball bat just because I love those as weapons in general. Eventually I gave it to my daughter because the thing is like twice her size and it was really funny to see her bashing monsters with it

Last edited by Nurse Fin on Sep 12, 2013 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Sep 12, 2013 11:08 am 
Anonymous Fish

Being able to craft multiple items at once makes me so happy. There are so many little things they've improved from 3 that I think this game might become one of my favorite 3DS games. It just looks so good in pretty much every way.

LeBurns
Post Posted: Sep 12, 2013 11:12 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

I'm sure I'll play a male PC that uses Sword and Shield. I just like the added defense.

I then may play a female and go all mage, just magic/wands/staffs only and no armor.

Liliana93
Post Posted: Sep 12, 2013 11:19 am 
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Pen wrote:
Marinnetta wrote:
Speaking of which, which weapons do you all prefer? Since the introduction of dual swords I haven't looked back.

Magic for me, I love being a mage in every game I can be a mage in, this game may actually be the first where I can be a dogmatic mage and not die all the time XD I also love dual swords, in RF3 I dual-classed as a mage/dual-blade wielder XDD

LeBurns
Post Posted: Sep 12, 2013 11:22 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

I always liked the Archer class and really miss having that in these games. I guess spells have to be the default ranged weapon.

RopeMaidenKirie
Post Posted: Sep 12, 2013 11:22 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Also a dual swords user. Might do something different next playthrough though! Might do magic or fists.. not too sure yet.

runefactor
Post Posted: Sep 12, 2013 11:24 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Still not sure if I'll be a mage like I tend to be or use the gloves, they seem so badass. Maybe I'll make Lest a fist fighter and Frey a mage or vice versa.

Kiwi
Post Posted: Sep 12, 2013 11:48 am 
Anonymous Fish

The new crafting menu look really cool though is it possible to give someone armor for battles without changing how they look?

LumiRumi
Post Posted: Sep 12, 2013 12:09 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Sorry I'm late and a bit off topic but wow the voices are fantastic!! :heart:
Unpopular opinion time! I actually like Kiel's voice, it's by no means my favorite, but after a few times of playing it it grew on me ahaha. I think all of them are really good though, they all have so much personality even without context.

Edit: Just saw the other thread that's embarassing ;;;;

Nostalgia is cheap
Post Posted: Sep 12, 2013 12:13 pm 
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

WARBLEGARBLE it's almost out the only wayy Game Store that I use is going to get it if I preorder the game but I have no money and if I don't preorder I'll never find it later

Pen
Post Posted: Sep 12, 2013 12:32 pm 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Nostalgia is cheap wrote:
WARBLEGARBLE it's almost out the only wayy Game Store that I use is going to get it if I preorder the game but I have no money and if I don't preorder I'll never find it later

That's why it's nice that they're doing a digital version as well. As long as you can find internet connection, the game will always be there for you to buy. No more treasure hunts!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7440 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 376, 377, 378, 379, 380, 381, 382 ... 496  Next