Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Sep 18, 2020 5:55 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7440 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 382, 383, 384, 385, 386, 387, 388 ... 496  Next
Nostalgia is cheap
Post Posted: Sep 21, 2013 5:08 pm 
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Mecha-Lollipop wrote:
Not sure if this has been asked or not yet but does the MC ever regain ANY of their memories? I know it's typical for them not to but thought I'd ask.

Did not Micah remeber part of His memories every time he grabbed an orb and Sonja and Aiden never forgot their memoeries

fourside
Post Posted: Sep 23, 2013 8:02 pm 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Nostalgia is cheap wrote:
Did not Micah remeber part of His memories every time he grabbed an orb and Sonja and Aiden never forgot their memoeries
Micah did regain some of his memories throughout the game. The memories he recalled weren't anything too major though. Just that he was
Spoiler:
chasing the boss monsters when he ended up in Sharance.
Can't remember if there's anything else.

Pen
Post Posted: Sep 23, 2013 9:00 pm 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

fourside wrote:
Nostalgia is cheap wrote:
Micah did regain some of his memories throughout the game. The memories he recalled weren't anything too major though. Just that he was
Spoiler:
chasing the boss monsters when he ended up in Sharance.
Can't remember if there's anything else.

Also
Spoiler:
that he's part Wooly *gasp*

I can't say anything on Frey/Lest regaining their memories, but I doubt it. We may get some hints at their previous lives, RF1-style, but that'll probably be it. Otherwise they would be tempted to return to their old lives, right? And that would create too much drama. At least, according to RF3, it would. Haha. Nothing like basing everything on past games. xD But I refuse to spoil anything on this game! /determined
It's getting really hard the closer Oct. 1st gets though /cries

fourside
Post Posted: Sep 23, 2013 9:12 pm 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Pen wrote:
Also
Spoiler:

I can't say anything on Frey/Lest regaining their memories, but I doubt it. We may get some hints at their previous lives, RF1-style, but that'll probably be it. Otherwise they would be tempted to return to their old lives, right? And that would create too much drama. At least, according to RF3, it would. Haha. Nothing like basing everything on past games. xD But I refuse to spoil anything on this game! /determined
How did I forget something so obvious? :roll:
Also, are you saying you don't wont to be spoiled or you don't want to spoil it for others?

Dark Angel
Post Posted: Sep 23, 2013 10:49 pm 
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Wait he's...
Part that?

My game won't come till the 11th of October!! :( Wahhhh.
But I'm grateful I'm getting it at all. I've almost given up on HMANB. It's not coming out in Aus and when compared to RF4 it probably won't be as good. Not to say others wont enjoy it though of course. I mean not to discourage no one. :lol:

Edit: In RF4 do you have to upgrade your house to get married like in HM? :lala:

Mecha-Lollipop
Post Posted: Sep 24, 2013 10:43 am 
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

A friend of mine saw I had a countdown to RF4's release on my phone and commented on how "cute" it was.
Me trying to explain that it was serious business didn't help the situation but I can't help but be psyched!

I know quite a few people on here have been at least semi following RF4 since before it was released in Japan so it's great to have it finally be so close! Even for people that may have to wait to get it or play it it's nice to know it'll be available soon so they can get it when they're able to.

Kail-chan
Post Posted: Sep 24, 2013 12:29 pm 
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Mecha-Lollipop wrote:
A friend of mine saw I had a countdown to RF4's release on my phone and commented on how "cute" it was.
Me trying to explain that it was serious business didn't help the situation but I can't help but be psyched!

I know quite a few people on here have been at least semi following RF4 since before it was released in Japan so it's great to have it finally be so close! Even for people that may have to wait to get it or play it it's nice to know it'll be available soon so they can get it when they're able to.

I have that on my phone too. I ended up talking about it to my friend and I think I scared her with my ferocity of how important the game is :) I was one of those people following it since before lasy July and I can't contain my excitement !!

High Five to this forum and all the Ushians and Fishies who gather online to talk to people they've never met but look forward to talking to.

High Five to us!

Liliana93
Post Posted: Sep 24, 2013 12:37 pm 
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

yeah I'm doing schoolwork myself to pass the time before rune factory 4 comes out, I don't exactly have a timer myself but I'll have to wait until the second of October to get it.

Also who's getting it on the due date, and a day or more after?

Pen
Post Posted: Sep 24, 2013 12:52 pm 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

fourside wrote:
Pen wrote:
Also
Spoiler:

How did I forget something so obvious? :roll:
Also, are you saying you don't wont to be spoiled or you don't want to spoil it for others?
I don't want to be spoiled. I see now my wording could be taken either way, whoops!

Liliana93 wrote:
I'm getting it the second I can, as soon as it hits the eShop. Since I'm homeschooled I can work ahead in my school and make where Tuesday is literally just going to be filled with me playing RF4. >:D It will be glorious. I cannot wait.
Somewhat speaking of which, will it be released at midnight on the eShop? And if so, would it be Eastern or Pacific time? I haven't thought of this before but I don't want what happened with LoZ:OoA/S to happen again, ahaha~ ^^;

Marinnetta
Post Posted: Sep 24, 2013 2:09 pm 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Liliana93 wrote:

I'm getting it after class Wednesday, as long as my local Gamestop doesn't screw up! and they usually don't thank goodness I asked one of the workers when it would come in and they told me the 2nd. ouo

RopeMaidenKirie
Post Posted: Sep 24, 2013 2:31 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I'll be downloading it on the 1st! I'm assuming it's not going to be up at midnight, and the eshop (I believe) normally updates around 9am pacific time, so I'm betting that's the time it'll be up.

Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Sep 24, 2013 2:34 pm 
Anonymous Fish

I've got it pre-ordered at Gamestop, so it's just a matter of when my copy shows up.

Digital isn't much of an option for me. For some reason, my 3DS (and only my 3DS) hates my wireless and refuses to DL anything at a reasonable speed. Though I can still play online games with it just fine...For a game the size of RF4, it'd be better to just wait for my physical copy to come in.

Lon Lon
Post Posted: Sep 24, 2013 2:37 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

I ordered it from Amazon and won't be getting the game until a couple days later. I want it on the 1st but I prefer physical and dislike the game stores around here.

Dravalon Code
Post Posted: Sep 24, 2013 2:47 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Hopefully I can get it reserved tomorrow, lest there be no copies for me to pick up.
I'm really excited! I might even have the time to draw ( gasp ) fanart tomorrow.

LumiRumi
Post Posted: Sep 24, 2013 2:51 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Hnnn I don't know when I'm getting mine ;7; I tried that pick up at store for gamestop cause I figured it'd be faster, but my dad's outta town and I'm scared they're gonna mess up or something! Q^Q Any of you guys tried it before? I don't want to wait a week only to find out they didn't even get my order in. I should call but I can barely talk atm thanks to this lovely cold.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7440 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 382, 383, 384, 385, 386, 387, 388 ... 496  Next