Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Feb 19, 2020 6:24 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7440 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 445, 446, 447, 448, 449, 450, 451 ... 496  Next
Beedlebud
Post Posted: Oct 06, 2013 11:52 am 
Pick Potatos, not boogers

I've been trying to get Vishnal to accept my confession for weeks now, but Leon accepted on the first try :shock: I also reached Level 100 woo!

2nd plot stuff
Spoiler:
yeeeeeessss the Padova Mountains music from RF2!

Nostalgia is cheap
Post Posted: Oct 06, 2013 3:37 pm 
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

So how.is the game ? I have not got it.yet I'm probably going to wait for Christmas to get it

Whitemage87
Post Posted: Oct 06, 2013 3:55 pm 
Anonymous Fish

I'm not sure if this has been asked before (448 pages is a lot to sift through), but I can't find the answer on google.

I have no idea how to put things in spoiler tags.. so I'll try to be as vague as possible xD

I'm currently dating Leon, and I was wondering what I have to do to get him to marry me. Is there a certain event, or plot point I have to wait for before he wants to marry me, or is it simply a waiting game?

Blue Rose
Post Posted: Oct 06, 2013 3:57 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Whitemage87 wrote:
I'm not sure if this has been asked before (448 pages is a lot to sift through), but I can't find the answer on google.

I have no idea how to put things in spoiler tags.. so I'll try to be as vague as possible xD

I'm currently dating Leon, and I was wondering what I have to do to get him to marry me. Is there a certain event, or plot point I have to wait for before he wants to marry me, or is it simply a waiting game?

Look here.

Whitemage87
Post Posted: Oct 06, 2013 4:02 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Okay, so I just have to wait it out T_T

Thanks for the info :)

Emurii
Post Posted: Oct 06, 2013 7:25 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

So I just finished plot 1...

Spoiler:
And ahhhh it was adorable. I'm excited to go on, but the story seems...REALLY fast. I'm only in the first week of Summer year 1. :\

Darkfaerie101
Post Posted: Oct 06, 2013 7:53 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

« Cow Poopoo » « Cow Poopoo » « Cow Poopoo ».
I just accidentally used the ONLY piece of silver you get before Delirium Lava Cave on some Secret Shoes. That you can use ANY METAL for.
It's times like these where I hate the auto-ingredient applying thing. DX

Beedlebud
Post Posted: Oct 06, 2013 7:56 pm 

Darkfaerie101 wrote:
« Cow Poopoo » « Cow Poopoo » « Cow Poopoo ».
I just accidentally used the ONLY piece of silver you get before Delirium Lava Cave on some Secret Shoes. That you can use ANY METAL for.
It's times like these where I hate the auto-ingredient applying thing. DX

I did this same thing earlier...with platinum :(. Ugh, I agree there.

SerpentTailedAngel
Post Posted: Oct 06, 2013 9:09 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Hey, would anyone object to me making a thread for an item list? (I hope not. I went an collected as much info as I could before thinking to ask.)
It would be missing some data, since I don't know the English names of a few items or couldn't remember what a few monsters were called (still checking those) but it notes what isn't there.

XxWizardxMollyxX14
Post Posted: Oct 06, 2013 9:18 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Porcoline, why are you such a tease!? All I want is your love!

That would actually be a really good idea serpant! I believe we had one for rf2 and I found it to be very helpful.

SerpentTailedAngel
Post Posted: Oct 06, 2013 9:31 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Alright. It doesn't have everything yet, but I'll put it up.

runefactor
Post Posted: Oct 06, 2013 10:57 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Lol Leon accepts my confession on the first try while it took about a season for Doug. XD I already saw his required subevent so it's probably easier to marry him too. I'm not gonna try it so soon though. I'm uploading the confession event video, if anyone's curious. I'll post it here later.

Vish and Kiel didn't accept me in the first try, but I can try again. Dylas and Arthur are almost at 8 hearts, I'll try confessing to them again then.

Mecha-Lollipop
Post Posted: Oct 07, 2013 12:02 am 

I really feel like the whole...LP level to get them to accept thing depends on the character at least a tiny bit. Kiel, as the second person, accepted on my first try at 7LP.
I had to get Dylas, as the first I confessed to, to 8 1/2 or 9LP before he'd take me seriously. (Can't remember which.) And I tried every day for a month.

I've seen a lot of people having issues with Dylas being grumpy and not wanting to accept their love.

I haven't gotten to play much more and DEFINITELY haven't even started the 3rd plot yet. I've been passing the time raising everyone up to at least 10LP and getting money for better equipment.

Yvelk
Post Posted: Oct 07, 2013 2:16 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

I got Dylas and Leon to accept my confession on the first try at 7LP, one right after the other. VISHNAL ON THE OTHER HAND TOOK 2 YEARS IN GAME CONFESSING EVERYDAY WITH ONLY ONE LOVER.

asfd

Mecha-Lollipop
Post Posted: Oct 07, 2013 3:40 am 

Strange! Maybe it really is just all random haha.

Can anyone tell me how to get pajamas and a swim suit in the game?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7440 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 445, 446, 447, 448, 449, 450, 451 ... 496  Next