Bird catching and Settlement quest

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Celestrian
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Two questions:

1. I just can't get it done right. What do I do to catch birds in RF3?
2. I'm doing that Dragon Bones quest with Zaid but I had to go back to town and sleep so I removed him from my party and went home. Now I can't redo it. What do I do?
SerpentTailedAngel
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I never had an issue with 2, but for the bird catching you need to walk. Birds fly away if you run after them. Once you get up close, pick them up like any other item on the ground.
Celestrian
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I've never really walked in the game before so I guess that's why I had problems.
Nostalgia is cheap
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

wait you cant redo the Dragon bones quest have you tried re adding him to your part or just talking to him normally or maybe you need to go talk to Kuruna again its been forever since i played though
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Just talk to Zaid and he should join you to finish the request. You may need to use the R or L buttons to add him back. If you're already at boss fight then you don't need Zaid's help. You may not even want it since he will keep you from fighting in human form.
Celestrian
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I solved the problem.