Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Jul 16, 2020 5:15 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276 ... 279  Next
Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Jan 02, 2015 1:36 am 
Anonymous Fish

Anonymous Fish wrote:
Hi owo
Um what are all of the prince/princess levels, and how many tourists do you need to raise the levels?
And also what unlocks with each level?
Thanks! Sorry if this doesn't make sense >3<

Anyone? .v.

Meriberry
Post Posted: Jan 05, 2015 1:19 pm 
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Leon asks for Turnip's Miracle to upgrade one of my spells. What on earth is that?

ShiniSnowDemon
Post Posted: Jan 05, 2015 1:29 pm 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Meriberry wrote:
Leon asks for Turnip's Miracle to upgrade one of my spells. What on earth is that?

I believe it's a recipe, made with a turnip, pink turnip, and golden turnip

I cant believe I remember that almost a year since I've played the game <_<
/either that or I'm wrong

Meriberry
Post Posted: Jan 06, 2015 11:36 am 
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Ah, so it's Turnip Heaven? Thanks!

ShiniSnowDemon
Post Posted: Jan 06, 2015 12:57 pm 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Meriberry wrote:
Ah, so it's Turnip Heaven? Thanks!

ah, I had the words mixed up =x= I looked it up and jogged my memory, that's what happens when you get two turnip things with similar name, turnip miracle is some kind of special turnip, go to rune prana 3 and find the turnip ghosts, there might be ghosts elsewhere but it's been ages since I`ve played <~< google is your best friend at times like this, sorry about that
/I totally forgot about the special turnip and instantly thought of the dish

Mimrose
Post Posted: Jan 06, 2015 7:38 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

I'm stuck on the "Harvest almost all crops" request-I'm 100% certain that I have harvested everything (I've checked the stores and made sure all the crops had 'Harvested' in their description). I haven't shipped all the giant versions but I remember reading that you didn't need the giant versions. Is there a glitch or something? I really don't want to have to regrow everything again x-x

ShiniSnowDemon
Post Posted: Jan 06, 2015 8:00 pm 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Mimrose wrote:
I'm stuck on the "Harvest almost all crops" request-I'm 100% certain that I have harvested everything (I've checked the stores and made sure all the crops had 'Harvested' in their description). I haven't shipped all the giant versions but I remember reading that you didn't need the giant versions. Is there a glitch or something? I really don't want to have to regrow everything again x-x

There isn't much I can help with, but here's a list someone posted with all the crops, maybe you missed something. http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/635388-rune-factory-4/answers/360478-harvest-most-crops-except-emery-flowers. Not everything appears in the store right away. There's some crops who's seeds only show up once you've sold them, so the store listing might not be complete. The golden crops are the first to come to mind, but there are some rare flowers and other things too.

Mimrose
Post Posted: Jan 06, 2015 8:24 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

ShiniSnowDemon wrote:
Mimrose wrote:

There isn't much I can help with, but here's a list someone posted with all the crops, maybe you missed something. http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/635388-rune-factory-4/answers/360478-harvest-most-crops-except-emery-flowers. Not everything appears in the store right away. There's some crops who's seeds only show up once you've sold them, so the store listing might not be complete. The golden crops are the first to come to mind, but there are some rare flowers and other things too.

Thanks for the link! I'll go through it and make sure I've gotten everything. I guess the only thing that might be causing me to not finish the task is because I can't recall if I've for sure shipped everything I've grown at least once...Although I always assumed that it only said "harvest most crops" so I figured I didn't need to worry about the shipping part :/

MidnightStrawberry
Post Posted: Jan 07, 2015 3:08 am 
Anonymous Fish

Hey there!

I've got a question an growing crops.
So the information on every seed bag says either "Grows well in spring, but not in winter"
or "grows wenn in spring - summer."

I noticed that I can grow ALL kind of crops in Summer, even though they said in the information "Grows well in Spring."
So I asume, that the veggie grows faster in the season that the information tells me, but slower in any other season - right?

So am I right if I asume, that I can grow every vegetable in every season except winter?
But what is with the pink turnip for example - it says "Grows well in spring" - so can I grow it in winter too?

Thanks for the help!

Dark Angel
Post Posted: Jan 07, 2015 3:30 am 
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

MidnightStrawberry wrote:
Hey there!

I've got a question an growing crops.
So the information on every seed bag says either "Grows well in spring, but not in winter"
or "grows wenn in spring - summer."

I noticed that I can grow ALL kind of crops in Summer, even though they said in the information "Grows well in Spring."
So I asume, that the veggie grows faster in the season that the information tells me, but slower in any other season - right?

So am I right if I asume, that I can grow every vegetable in every season except winter?
But what is with the pink turnip for example - it says "Grows well in spring" - so can I grow it in winter too?

Thanks for the help!

You can grow whatever crop you want whenever you want, no matter the season. It usually affects the crop/harvest/whatever festival at the end of the month though, so it only really matters if you count that.

ShiniSnowDemon
Post Posted: Jan 07, 2015 5:51 am 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Mimrose wrote:
Thanks for the link! I'll go through it and make sure I've gotten everything. I guess the only thing that might be causing me to not finish the task is because I can't recall if I've for sure shipped everything I've grown at least once...Although I always assumed that it only said "harvest most crops" so I figured I didn't need to worry about the shipping part :/

I dont remember where (probably in the menu or from the shipping bin), but there is a shipping log in the game, it even tells you how much money you earned from each item. The only real confusion is that sometimes you might find something and sell it, rather than grow something and sell it. Telling those apart might be tricky.

When you do get the golden veggies, start raising their level, emery flower too. owo having them at level 10(well being able to buy them at level 10, you sell either the seeds or the crop of a higher level, I dont remember which..., and the shop will sell them at that level) is the key step in being able to be rich beyond belief.

Mimrose
Post Posted: Jan 07, 2015 9:19 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

Success, I FINALLY finished the harvest all crops but emery flowers task! DX I ended up growing all the flowers again and harvesting them, and then it worked...So I must have missed one of the flowers before, although I'm still confused on how that happened...Thanks for all the help! :)

GreenSpirit
Post Posted: Jan 09, 2015 2:42 am 
Anonymous Fish

I am now currently at the beginning of arc 2.
I am lvl 94, but my cooking lvl is only lvl 19..
I noticed that the dead dragon I battled in that cave near the sechs empires hideout was too easy for me.

Am I too focused on leveling and should now focus more on the farming stuff.
Or should I just keep on going and complete the story so I have something to do (cooking lvl, forging lvl ect.) until Doug will marry me?

Soapylion
Post Posted: Jan 09, 2015 3:33 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

^ I feel like it's totally up to you! If you feel like your lack of cooking skill/any other skills is badly affecting your ability to make your way through the storyline, then I guess yeah - take a break to level up your skills. But if you're breezing through it okay and enjoying it then yeah I mean...just continue I guess?

It's pretty easy to level up your cooking if you've got a good supply of cooking bread and ingredients anyway!

Also, if that boss was too easy for you, maybe you could up the difficulty level? Unless you've already got it at hard.

GreenSpirit
Post Posted: Jan 09, 2015 3:51 am 
Anonymous Fish

Thanks!
Well I thought maybe it'll be good to save it up for later, because the sub events are completely random and so is the 3rd arc.
But I somehow feel like I am rushing things a little..
Hmm but thanks for the tip! Maybe I'll start cooking a little bit :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276 ... 279  Next