Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Jul 16, 2020 7:47 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279  Next
Kaist
Post Posted: Jan 28, 2015 4:22 am 
Anonymous Fish

I should add that I'm 99.9% sure that Dylas going into the flower shop is a part of his NPC schedule some days.

-Frey-
Post Posted: Jan 30, 2015 3:27 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

RurounixKen wrote:
hey guys, nice to meet you :D

I'm stucking at starting arc 3 of RF4 now. I've finished arc 2 for a month(in game) ago, i got Dylas 7 heart now but all i can do is just farming to make money...

There're some problem with my game in fact. No one want to join my team. I asked every one in town but no one agree to go with me. I checked in my diary next to the bed but none of those town event was activated. I used to have Forte to go with me the first few week, but someday, she left me, she and me at lvl 26 there and now i've got 130.

I've seen Dylas go into shop flower 3 times, first time, there's someone else there and when i come in, nothing happened. Both next 2 times, things still the same, even it's just 2 of them there. None event were activated.

Anyone can explain me why???

Hi,

like the person above said it's completely random and most people are just doing the party and reset trick to trigger it.
However you can be lucky - I always talk to people everyday and suddenly the event "memories" triggered when I entered the flower shop.
It was in the morning.
So if you don't want to rush, just focus on your skill levels, money, relationships ect.
It can take up to 1 year to trigger it. I even heard that the game may have more glitches if you reset too often.

Kaist
Post Posted: Jan 30, 2015 7:27 am 
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Another thing to note is that you do need to do a thing before Memories will trigger.

Spoiler:
You have to check Venti's dais... pedestal... thingy? in the room where she usually sits for some dialogue from your player character. You do this three times, iirc- once a day. After that the option is gone and Memories should be able to trigger.

Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Feb 12, 2015 11:20 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Ok i am at lv 99 in frge an i still cant get any new things from the weapon bread, ok like my hights lv weapon is Emerald Edge at 79 in dual blades, an i am maxed out in all weapon in skill an still nothing
Please help!!! I have 90% of dual blades recipe

Kaist
Post Posted: Feb 13, 2015 4:16 am 
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Anonymous Fish wrote:
Ok i am at lv 99 in frge an i still cant get any new things from the weapon bread, ok like my hights lv weapon is Emerald Edge at 79 in dual blades, an i am maxed out in all weapon in skill an still nothing
Please help!!! I have 90% of dual blades recipe

Normal Weapon Bread only goes up to level 80. If you want that last 10% you'll have to venture into the Sharance Maze and beat the first level for Weapon Bread +, and the bread awarded to you at the end is random... which sucks. *shakes fist at Farming Bread +*

Or you could look up the recipe list if there's a specific weapon you've got in mind. Just be prepared to make a Relax Tea- making a weapon without the recipe costs a whole heck of a lot more RP than making a weapon with one.

Schattenlicht
Post Posted: Feb 16, 2015 3:14 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

Hi, I have a question regarding the field dungeons. Afaik the final boss changes depending the level of the field dungeon, so far I have a lvl 1 dungeon with Greater Demon (the monkey), a lvl 4 dungeon with the sea thing from RF2 (i think) and a lvl 8 dungeon with a dragon at the end. Are there any other bosses after/between those levels?

-Frey-
Post Posted: Feb 16, 2015 6:53 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

Schattenlicht wrote:
Hi, I have a question regarding the field dungeons. Afaik the final boss changes depending the level of the field dungeon, so far I have a lvl 1 dungeon with Greater Demon (the monkey), a lvl 4 dungeon with the sea thing from RF2 (i think) and a lvl 8 dungeon with a dragon at the end. Are there any other bosses after/between those levels?

Oh you can have different bosses? :o
I didn't know! But thanks for the notice xD
Well maybe there is a final boss when the dungeon reaches lvl 10.
A short question: Will the dungeon plant wither after some time? Because it's still there after 1 season. - Thanks in advance!

Kaist
Post Posted: Feb 16, 2015 7:19 am 
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

-Frey- wrote:
Schattenlicht wrote:

A short question: Will the dungeon plant wither after some time? Because it's still there after 1 season. - Thanks in advance!

For the first question: I think that the Octopirate makes an appearance sometime between 1 and 10. But don't quote me on that.

For the second: They're basically like any other crop. Just water them when they get that discolouration that means they're in danger of withering and you'll be fine. Since RF4 doesn't have seasonal boundaries aside from growth rates, that wouldn't cause a field dungeon to wither either. Take care of your fields regularly by tilling HP and such back into it just to make sure. :)

Schattenlicht
Post Posted: Feb 17, 2015 2:57 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

]
-Frey- wrote:
I wasn't aware either, which is why I thought I may have skipped a boss in my efforts of leveling P:

Kaist wrote:
For the first question: I think that the Octopirate makes an appearance sometime between 1 and 10. But don't quote me on that.
Ah yes, that was the one I meant with sea thing. Since I accidentally levelled up my dungeons, I know now he is definitely around from level 4 to 6 at least. I also confirmed the Greater Demon is there from level 1 to 3. The dragon is still around for level 9, so those three are probably all of them. But I'm gonna level to 10 to be sure.

Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Feb 20, 2015 7:31 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Hello! I have a question about field dungeons. So far I've grown one to maturity, cleared it, stabbed the boss, got my shield seed. Fantastic. However I'm trying to get a sword seed now and of three runs in that dungeon, I've only ever gotten shield seeds. Can you get both in one dungeon or is it a fixed "this dungeon will ONLY drop the shield seed, go plant another dungeon" thing? I guess I'm a little lazy about growing another one.

Sorry if it's worded in a weird way. :'D

Meriberry
Post Posted: Feb 21, 2015 12:21 pm 
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

You can get both. It's a bit of a pain, but it can be done!

Queen Sars
Post Posted: Feb 26, 2015 10:27 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Heyo,

I have a question about Minimizers. Do they lower your crops to lvl 1 or something? I tried using some and nothing really seemed to happen to my crops (besides dropping to level 1). Can someone tell me what they do (and if it is only making lvl 1 crops...how is that beneficial? I truly don't understand).

Wooly Hugger
Post Posted: Feb 26, 2015 11:16 pm 
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Description says that minimizer makes soil healthier.

Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Feb 27, 2015 4:24 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Quote:
Heyo,

I have a question about Minimizers. Do they lower your crops to lvl 1 or something? I tried using some and nothing really seemed to happen to my crops (besides dropping to level 1). Can someone tell me what they do (and if it is only making lvl 1 crops...how is that beneficial? I truly don't understand).

The main use of Minimizers is in reducing the "size" value of the soil, so crops are less likely to become giant. It's usually not all that necessary, since you'll generally have time to harvest the crops before they gigantify even if you don't want it, but it can be effective if you're planting trees. Giant trees produce less fruit than four regular-sized trees, so you don't want them becoming giant, but since trees stick around when you harvest their fruit they'll have plenty of time to merge if you don't do anything about it. Even under those circumstances, though, it's probably easier to just not plant four trees in the same square of soil.

There's also the health restoration thing, as mentioned above. I'm not sure exactly how it works, but I suspect under most circumstances it's not as effective/cheap as tilling Withered Grass or Corn into the field.

So yeah, as far as I can tell there's really no reason to bother with Minimizers.

Queen Sars
Post Posted: Feb 27, 2015 5:32 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Anonymous Fish wrote:
Quote:
Heyo,

The main use of Minimizers is in reducing the "size" value of the soil, so crops are less likely to become giant. It's usually not all that necessary, since you'll generally have time to harvest the crops before they gigantify even if you don't want it, but it can be effective if you're planting trees. Giant trees produce less fruit than four regular-sized trees, so you don't want them becoming giant, but since trees stick around when you harvest their fruit they'll have plenty of time to merge if you don't do anything about it. Even under those circumstances, though, it's probably easier to just not plant four trees in the same square of soil.

There's also the health restoration thing, as mentioned above. I'm not sure exactly how it works, but I suspect under most circumstances it's not as effective/cheap as tilling Withered Grass or Corn into the field.

So yeah, as far as I can tell there's really no reason to bother with Minimizers.

Huh, I didn't think about that with the trees. At least I can mess around with all the minimizers I bought (ouch my wallet) on those. Thanks for the info guys, it was really stumping me there!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279  Next