Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon
https://fogu.com/hmforum/

Rune Factory 4 - Questions, Answers and Info Thread
https://fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=159751
Page 277 of 279

Author:  Fishy [ Jul 23, 2015 12:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 - Questions, Answers and Info Thread

The person Lest is dating in the file is Xiao Pai... So I guess Xiao is the target of Kiel's crush? :P

Well, so its a bug then. Thank you very much :)
Its kind of annoying having a request in the list that can't be completed, but I am not gonna cancel it because is a little funny.

Thanks

Author:  olivia222 [ Jul 23, 2015 1:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 - Questions, Answers and Info Thread

Fishy wrote:
The person Lest is dating in the file is Xiao Pai... So I guess Xiao is the target of Kiel's crush? :P

Well, so its a bug then. Thank you very much :)
Its kind of annoying having a request in the list that can't be completed, but I am not gonna cancel it because is a little funny.

Thanks

No problem! I find this so hilarious tbh XD hasn't activated in my game, but I'm playing as Frey so maybe that's why? Lol Kiel is secretly in love with Xiao :lol:

Author:  clefairykid [ Jul 24, 2015 4:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 - Questions, Answers and Info Thread

just letting you know you can update the first post regarding the Australian and European release, according to your own link to the official site plus the fact that I personally have it and am in Australia, it apparently has been out since Dec. 11th 2014 :P

http://www.runefactory4.com/

Author:  Anonymous Fish [ Aug 03, 2015 8:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 - Questions, Answers and Info Thread

I'm at the end part of Rune Prana 7, but I can't seem to beat the mini boss of sorts where all four of the elemental fairies are fighting against you. Each time I get hit I need to heal before I die, buy by the time I heal I'm being hit again. I bring along the two boss lions in my party (not sure about their names but one is red and does physical damage and the other is blue-purple and does wind damage). I was wondering if there was any special trick like using a certain set of armour. I could really use some help :(

Author:  Kaist [ Aug 03, 2015 9:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 - Questions, Answers and Info Thread

Anonymous Fish wrote:
I'm at the end part of Rune Prana 7, but I can't seem to beat the mini boss of sorts where all four of the elemental fairies are fighting against you. Each time I get hit I need to heal before I die, buy by the time I heal I'm being hit again. I bring along the two boss lions in my party (not sure about their names but one is red and does physical damage and the other is blue-purple and does wind damage). I was wondering if there was any special trick like using a certain set of armour. I could really use some help :(


There's no special trick, unfortunately! Make sure your armor and your weapons are as good as you can get them if you forge a lot- since you're at RP7, you should have access to the materials you'll need for high-level forging. This game relies pretty heavily on equipment. The only issue with that is that Bado's a cheat and levels only going so far can get annoying. I'd also recommend figuring out which cooking tool is the one that tends to produce items that restore the most HP (can't remember exactly, but I thiiink it's the Frying Pan or the Pot) and bringing monsters that are more damage-heavy, depending on how effective you feel the lion twins are. (I like to call them Castor and Pollux.)

Author:  Anonymous Fish [ Aug 04, 2015 4:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 - Questions, Answers and Info Thread

Kaist wrote:
Anonymous Fish wrote:
I'm at the end part of Rune Prana 7, but I can't seem to beat the mini boss of sorts where all four of the elemental fairies are fighting against you. Each time I get hit I need to heal before I die, buy by the time I heal I'm being hit again. I bring along the two boss lions in my party (not sure about their names but one is red and does physical damage and the other is blue-purple and does wind damage). I was wondering if there was any special trick like using a certain set of armour. I could really use some help :(


There's no special trick, unfortunately! Make sure your armor and your weapons are as good as you can get them if you forge a lot- since you're at RP7, you should have access to the materials you'll need for high-level forging. This game relies pretty heavily on equipment. The only issue with that is that Bado's a cheat and levels only going so far can get annoying. I'd also recommend figuring out which cooking tool is the one that tends to produce items that restore the most HP (can't remember exactly, but I thiiink it's the Frying Pan or the Pot) and bringing monsters that are more damage-heavy, depending on how effective you feel the lion twins are. (I like to call them Castor and Pollux.)


Same anon here, just wanted to say thanks for the help! I decided to go forge some stronger equipment and found out a loophole. Turns out all the elementals aren't immune to status ailments, so I ended up stacking a bunch of poison atk, paralysis atk, sleep atk, and most importantly, seal atk. Once they were effected by seal it was basically over.

Author:  Bryght Kane [ Aug 12, 2015 5:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 - Questions, Answers and Info Thread

Are Pico and Dolce sisters, best friends, or romantically involved?

How exactly did Amber, Dylas, Dolce, and Leon become Guardians, and why did they do that?

Do Lest and Frey ever get their old memories back?

Who did Lest and Frey used to be, before their amnesia?

In the game's opening animation, who is the smaller version of Ventiswill that was standing next to her?

Author:  Kross lover/fan [ Aug 12, 2015 6:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 - Questions, Answers and Info Thread

Most of these will be answered as you play through the game so ill spoil so if you want to find out for yourself don't read the spoilers.

Are Pico and Dolce sisters, best friends, or romantically involved?
They are more like best friends, although Dolce doesn't always want to admit it. They are close enough to be sisters. (Although Pico like to sometimes act like they are more)

How exactly did Amber, Dylas, Dolce, and Leon become Guardians, and why did they do that?
(You will find out during game play)
Spoiler:
They are all from different time periods. They all are close friends with Venti and when they find out she's dying they become guardians to extend her life. Basically them becoming guardians produces more rune sprites and keeps her alive longer. In turn they go into a deep sleep.


Do Lest and Frey ever get their old memories back?
(Can find out during game play)
Spoiler:
They get some of their old memories back but they never make it quiet clear if they get it all back. They work for the king as a night of sorts (can't remember what they called it for sure) and they were sent by the king to bring Venti something to keep her alive without the guardians but (as made clear when you start the game) your character loses their memory and loses the item over the ship.


Who did Lest and Frey used to be, before their amnesia?
(Answered during game play/I answered this in the question above)

In the game's opening animation, who is the smaller version of Ventiswill that was standing next to her?
Just that, a smaller version of Venti.

Author:  PeachyKeen [ Aug 12, 2015 6:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 - Questions, Answers and Info Thread

edit: Kross got there first and had waaaay better answers

Author:  scudzilla [ Aug 17, 2015 12:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 - Questions, Answers and Info Thread

Has anyone actually gotten a level 10 10-fold steel? The max I've found in Leon Karnak is lvl 5. I've found a level 10 double steel, though so it's definitely possible.

Secondly, does increasing enemy levels actually have a correlation to higher level drops? I've gotten a few 9s and 10s from lvl 12550 bosses, but then I also did in lvl 1050 ones..

Lastly, we know each item used as a recipe or upgrade to a weapon/armor adds to it's total rarity points. How about an overriding item, how is it's rarity calculated if it has any?

Author:  Leiabird [ Sep 05, 2015 7:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 - Questions, Answers and Info Thread

Hey, I really hope someone can help me.

I'm in Spring 9 and after saving I realized that the Monster barn I built this day was placed above my shipping bin. Now i can see the shipping bjn and its crytal is on the same spot as the crystal of the barn. I cant reach my shipping bin anymore. The crastal of the bin never becomes red. But I can hit it with a sword. But after goning back to the farm it is on the same spot again...

Did you here from something like this before? I hope someone has an idea....

Author:  Somethingsmellsfishy [ Sep 12, 2015 3:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 - Questions, Answers and Info Thread

Ok I have I am wanting to tame thunderbolt from the Sharance Maze an when fighting him I noticed he did A wind elemental attack just like sonic wind ... I thought he was water lol sorry if it sounds dumb but I have never seen him use that attack before

Author:  Kaist [ Sep 12, 2015 5:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 - Questions, Answers and Info Thread

scudzilla wrote:
Has anyone actually gotten a level 10 10-fold steel? The max I've found in Leon Karnak is lvl 5. I've found a level 10 double steel, though so it's definitely possible.

Secondly, does increasing enemy levels actually have a correlation to higher level drops? I've gotten a few 9s and 10s from lvl 12550 bosses, but then I also did in lvl 1050 ones..

Lastly, we know each item used as a recipe or upgrade to a weapon/armor adds to it's total rarity points. How about an overriding item, how is it's rarity calculated if it has any?


This would be a question for GameFAQs, I think. They have more of a focus on mechanics.

Leiabird wrote:
Hey, I really hope someone can help me.

I'm in Spring 9 and after saving I realized that the Monster barn I built this day was placed above my shipping bin. Now i can see the shipping bjn and its crytal is on the same spot as the crystal of the barn. I cant reach my shipping bin anymore. The crastal of the bin never becomes red. But I can hit it with a sword. But after goning back to the farm it is on the same spot again...

Did you here from something like this before? I hope someone has an idea...


If you can hit it with a sword, try doing that until it breaks? If it just reappears in the same spot and there's no in-game option to adjust its position, you might have to restart or get all your money through the shop box. :/

Author:  Kross lover/fan [ Sep 13, 2015 3:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 - Questions, Answers and Info Thread

Leiabird wrote:
Hey, I really hope someone can help me.

I'm in Spring 9 and after saving I realized that the Monster barn I built this day was placed above my shipping bin. Now i can see the shipping bjn and its crytal is on the same spot as the crystal of the barn. I cant reach my shipping bin anymore. The crastal of the bin never becomes red. But I can hit it with a sword. But after goning back to the farm it is on the same spot again...

Did you here from something like this before? I hope someone has an idea....


I might be wrong about this so forgive me but Im pretty sure you can build more than one shipping bin. Once you get your license you can forge another one.

Author:  Lady Alana Lawrence [ Nov 29, 2015 10:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 - Questions, Answers and Info Thread

Fishy wrote:
Hello to all and good day! :lala:

Someone asked about a request from Kiel:

Kiel: Want to Return Them
Kill: Lest x 0
Mostly found in: _
Reward: (nothing)
There's a lot of monster-y trouble going on nowadays. I'd like to return them to the forest, but...

I have this request too, but I can't complete it.
I tried killing lest in different ways:
1.- Taking damage from enemies monsters
2.- Eating Super Fail (in case Lest have to kill Lest)
3.- A mix between the first two with Kiel in the party so he can see...

And nothing...
Someone knows how to complete this quest?

Sorry for my bad grammar :)


I just wanted to let everyone know, this can happen when you are Frey as well for some reason. I just got it tonight on my Dally file (my target is Dally), and it's weird that I got it as Frey.

Page 277 of 279 All times are UTC - 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/