Rune Factory 4 - Questions, Answers and Info Thread

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
KillerMakaChop
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Spoiler:

Alright So For the last ark I got Dyals and the fairy girl to talk to each other....I even got some of the other characters to do some other talking events. Also I am at the top of the Leon tower....I really need some help so please help if you can. :shifty:
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

KillerMakaChop wrote:
Spoiler:

Alright So For the last ark I got Dyals and the fairy girl to talk to each other....I even got some of the other characters to do some other talking events. Also I am at the top of the Leon tower....I really need some help so please help if you can. :shifty:

Ok so i read this wiki thing and i got done with this stuff, Bring both Dylas and Amber into your party and if they both leave, The memories event should follow shortly. Amber and Dylas talk about a way to bring back Venti in the middle castle room where Venti used to reside, while the main protagonist eavesdrops.

The next day Dolce talks with Raven in the Bell Hotel and Raven adresses her as "A Regular" and Dolce asks Raven if she knows a way or anything useful to help bring Venti back. She then tells Dolce she does not know of any way and Dolce leaves, but sees you on the way out.

The following day Leon will talk with Barrett in the Bell Hotel and Barret explains that when he first made the homing ring, it was by luck and he didn't even know how he made it.
I got to this part done but i can't trigger the part where there in the castle....can someone help me with that.
Snowlynx6611
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hello! So I really, really need help please. I tried Google with no luck.
Spoiler:
I'm in The Sechs Territory and I've made it all the way to the final boss arena. The thing is, the final boss isn't there. In fact, its completely empty. I know I haven't already beaten him because Doug is still passed out in the clinic. Can someone PLEASE help me? I can't progress & beat the final boss because he isn't there lol. I'm hoping I just missed something and this isn't a glitch. Any help would be VERY appreciated!! Thank you!! <3 ~
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Snowlynx6611 wrote:Hello! So I really, really need help please. I tried Google with no luck.
Spoiler:
I'm in The Sechs Territory and I've made it all the way to the final boss arena. The thing is, the final boss isn't there. In fact, its completely empty. I know I haven't already beaten him because Doug is still passed out in the clinic. Can someone PLEASE help me? I can't progress & beat the final boss because he isn't there lol. I'm hoping I just missed something and this isn't a glitch. Any help would be VERY appreciated!! Thank you!! <3 ~
Hmmm what was the last major event/dungeon that you completed? Trying to pinpoint exactly where you are in the plot.
Spoiler:
You can try dying and see if that helps. It helped someone before when Doug was glitched.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

RopeMaidenKirie wrote:
Snowlynx6611 wrote:Hello! So I really, really need help please. I tried Google with no luck.
Spoiler:
Hmmm what was the last major event/dungeon that you completed? Trying to pinpoint exactly where you are in the plot.
Spoiler:
You can try dying and see if that helps. It lped someone before when Doug was glitched.
[/quote
Spoiler:
I have one monster and Dylas in my party and I've gone through everywhere in Sechs Territory. The last main quest event was Venti and Doug being passed out and Venti and everyone telling me to go explore the sechs territory. I've read walkthroughs and I'm pretty sure that I'm caught upp on cutscenes, the only problem is that the water dragon isn't in the boss arena, its completely empty, no cutscene no nothing. I do have a cold though and I've been grinding for 48 in game hours though so I'll try dying and then sleeping, thanks for the advice!(:
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Oh geez, feel better! D:
Spoiler:
Dang, so you've already completed Idra cave and Maya Road? Do you have any town events triggered by chance? I'm kind of at a loss but I'll keep looking into it for you to see if I can figure out what's going on.

I don't have my game on me so I'm trying to remember the story events since it's been awhile :<
K1234
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Spoiler:
I just finished the second story Arc, straight after the battle you wake up at 6am in the central area of the town, however it's the same day (the autumn valentines festival) but the game has advanced an entire year? Is this supposed to happen and there's just nothing I can do? my crops are all fine the only difference I can see is that the calendar says it's year 2. Anyone have any thoughts? I can reload a save before the battle but it takes a very long time!
Meriberry
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

You're fine. It does that after Arc 2, yes. No, there's nothing to be done about it. Nothing happens to crops or heart levels, just keep playing on.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I've been trying to figure out what items are the most beneficial to give your monsters and what increases they give. I know the cores up elemental resist,melody bottle status effects and love crystal/legendary scale for drain attack but anyone know other good options?
GrimoireFan
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Kaist wrote:Start mining and hope for the best, basically. iirc there's also a hidden item spot at the top of Leon Karnak that has Rune Crystals sometimes- and that can be exploited somehow, don't remember exactly what the exploit is- but I wouldn't count on them appearing there. Fair warning that it will take a chunk of in-game days. Best place to mine is that one screen in Autumn Valley that's a screen or two away from the entrance to Maya Road. That has the most crystal nodes to mine in one place hands down.
Do you happen to know which spot or map area for the hidden item spot? I've been looking and haven't found this spot after a month. Any help would be greatly appreciated. : )
Last edited by GrimoireFan on Jan 26, 2016 9:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kaist
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

GrimoireFan wrote:
Kaist wrote:Start mining and hope for the best, basically. iirc there's also a hidden item spot at the top of Leon Karnak that has Rune Crystals sometimes- and that can be exploited somehow, don't remember exactly what the exploit is- but I wouldn't count on them appearing there. Fair warning that it will take a chunk of in-game days. Best place to mine is that one screen in Autumn Valley that's a screen or two away from the entrance to Maya Road. That has the most crystal nodes to mine in one place hands down.
Do you happen to know which spot or map area for the hidden item spot? I've been looking and haven't found this spot after a month. Any help would be greatly appreciated. : )
Fair warning that I could be entirely wrong about it spawning there, but the lowest point on Sano and Uno's little platform.
GrimoireFan
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Kaist wrote:
GrimoireFan wrote:
Fair warning that I could be entirely wrong about it spawning there, but the lowest point on Sano and Uno's little platform.
Thank you very much for responding,you were a huge help,and I'm willing to spend a few in game months trying anyways. = )

EDIT: I found it in 6 game days and now thanks to you,Kaist,I can get as many as I need for my monsters and magic upgrades so thank you very much. ^___^
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

YumaTsukumo wrote:
Daisuke Tsubasa wrote:
YumaTsukumo wrote:
runefactor wrote:It's ok to repost the same question so people will read it, just be polite about it.

And people under 13 aren't allowed on the forums.
pfft of course Im not 12. If he's going to assume that Im stupid then I might as well play along.
Blue Rose is female by the way. Secondly, she wasn't assuming that you're stupid. She just called you out on the attitude you were giving Kirie.
well I wasnt trying to be rude at first, but that knock it off comment ticked me off more than it should. I apologize.

EDIT: Sorry for the disturbance people. Forgive me and return to the topic of the thread.
Chris025
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hi guys, I just got to the 2nd arc for the second time (had to restart the game cause new SD card got inserted RIP) so I don't remember what the best weapons/items are for
Spoiler:
Maya Road and beyond
any suggestions are welcome. I am level 66 and my best weapon skills are tied for dual blades and fist.

Current Inventory: Autumn headdress level 10, Monkey plush level 10, Cotton cloth level 10, silver boots (what to upgrade with?) level 1, and venti's charm. Weapons of choice are water spear level 10 and brass knuckles level 4. I am trying to find good dual blades for the dungeon mentioned.

Thank you!
Pachi
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Uh it's way beyond the 10-day rule but I hope it's okay to revive this thread since it's somehow a megathread..?

Anyway, I just beat Maya Road. I got through it with water spear, ice hammer, and earth staff (+magic runes). The dual blades with highest attack I could forge then was the wind edge, but I wouldn't recommend that because a lot of the monsters and gates are resistant to wind. Generally, water, earth, and dark elements worked best.