The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Jul 16, 2020 9:43 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Ashwoods
Post Posted: Jul 07, 2020 11:14 am 
Anonymous Fish

Where's Rune Factory 5.The game is supposed to be released this year, and we have had no news since to vague trailer in 2019, and its July.

My questions are if the game still being released, when, and if not what happened?

If the game is still coming here's what I would like to see.

In the marriage aspect, more mythical/creature bachelors/bachelorettes, a more variety in terms of looks, and same « Chicken Hugging » marriages.

In the world, everyone knows NPCs makes a game memorable so I would like to see really unique characters to fall in love with, an aging world like with growing kids, graying hair, and a more active festivities.

Your Character, more clothing and accessories.

Your Kids, I want the kids to take on some of your partners aspects, looks, and mythical appearance.(marry an elf the kids might have pointed ears).

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Jul 07, 2020 11:55 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

RF5 is on the works. We just don’t know when.

nongo
Post Posted: Jul 07, 2020 3:49 pm 
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

I'm pretty sure development for RF5 most likely got pushed back due to the virus. I don't know how the situation is for japan during this pandemic, so it's hard to determine how much it got pushed back.

I feel like we'll get news of RF5 late this year with the game releasing early next year. Which of course, for international fans, we'll get it later due to localization reasons.