Kasumi from rune factory 3

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Wan64
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

so i met an npc at the inn, she is a side npc with no visual character she got because my attention because she has a lot of dialogue and having favorite food, can someone find some info about her ??

and sorry for poor grammar im using google translate
my twiiter @Sih_Wan if u guys gets the answer cuw im always forget to check the forum
RodCopper Fishin
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Hi! I’m not sure if there’s any info on her. You’ll meet some npcs that are pretty fleshed out. Even more so in RF4.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Good catch! The NPC Kasumi is a reference/cameo of Mist from RF1 & RFF :) There are many hints that allude to it, such as "kasumi" meaning "mist" in Japanese, and how her dialogue lines definitely sound like things Mist would say and are reminiscent of her personality and habits from RF1 & RFF (wandering towards farms, her sense for identifying Earthmates, turnips being her favorite, not knowing how to cook, going to her friends' houses when it rains). She also appears in RF4/S as "Mistress Trupin" (the letters rearrange to contain "Mist" and "Turnip") and says very similar things as she does in RF3!
RodCopper Fishin
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Omg! Never noticed she was Mist! I knew about Mistress Trupin though.