Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

   * Search  * Register
It is currently Oct 23, 2020 6:41 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Author Message
Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Sep 14, 2013 9:34 am 
Anonymous Fish

Um, can I request Kiel building an impressive sandcastle, with perhaps a few other characters in the background looking shocked or wondering how he can make a sandcastle like that. The last bit is optional, if you decide to do it.

(For those who don't know, Kiel can make impressive sandcastles in the blink of an eye in the game.)
 
Reply with quote  
Samurott
Post Posted: Sep 14, 2013 9:36 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

User avatar
Posts: 1369

Offline
Can you draw Amber bothering Leon please? :D
 
Reply with quote  
LumiRumi
Post Posted: Sep 14, 2013 9:52 am 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

User avatar
Posts: 70

Offline
You're very welcome! I just hope this helps us get through the last stretch full of excitement! ^u^b

Anonymous Fish wrote:
Kiel being tricked by Bado's scams :D
Anonymous Fish wrote:
Um, can I request Kiel building an impressive sandcastle, with perhaps a few other characters in the background looking shocked or wondering how he can make a sandcastle like that. The last bit is optional, if you decide to do it.

(For those who don't know, Kiel can make impressive sandcastles in the blink of an eye in the game.)
I really like these hahaha. But that's probably just my Kiel bias showing through oops. I was a bit scared, but I love all of the ideas you guys gave me, thanks! ^u^

@Kiiru-kun, I feel bad since you did try to request something, so if you can get back to me soon I'll see if I can squeeze something in there :)

@Samurott I don't mind uploading 2 on the last day since it was close and all ;)

Because of your guys' enthusiasm I'm thinking of extending it a few more days maybe?? ;7;
 
Reply with quote  
Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Sep 14, 2013 2:35 pm 
Anonymous Fish

LumiRumi wrote:
Because of your guys' enthusiasm I'm thinking of extending it a few more days maybe?? ;7;


Hmm,if you think you can,go for it. :) Just don't overwork yourself because it can get pretty tiring after a while.

I don't really have any sugestions but I'll be stalking this :o
 
Reply with quote  
Blue Rose
Post Posted: Sep 14, 2013 3:28 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

User avatar
Posts: 4273

Offline
If you don't mind, could you draw Leon in the style of Fabio and those cheesy romance/harlequin novels he modeled for?

Spoiler:
Image
Image


I think it just would be HILARIOUS. lolololol
 
Reply with quote  
RopeMaidenKirie
Post Posted: Sep 14, 2013 4:23 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

User avatar
Posts: 4490

Offline
Just wanted to say what a fab idea this is! :D (can't wait for the Arthur one!)

Brosey, ALL MY YES. I want to see that so badly xD
 
Reply with quote  
Samurott
Post Posted: Sep 14, 2013 4:36 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

User avatar
Posts: 1369

Offline
xD Brose you are too funny XDDDD

I'm really excited to see your work Lumi. May the odds be ever in your favor!

*salutes*
 
Reply with quote  
Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Sep 14, 2013 5:17 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Quote:
I'm sorry, but can you only request two characters? ;u; It wouldn't be fair to everyone else.

Oh sorry! Well, then can i request a drawing of Kiel? Just Kiel... maybe when he's reading a book?
 
Reply with quote  
Docga
Post Posted: Sep 14, 2013 9:01 pm 
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

User avatar
Posts: 456

Offline
So excited to see these.
 
Reply with quote  
LumiRumi
Post Posted: Sep 15, 2013 1:35 am 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

User avatar
Posts: 70

Offline
Blue Rose wrote:
If you don't mind, could you draw Leon in the style of Fabio and those cheesy romance/harlequin novels he modeled for?

So much yes.

Anonymous Fish wrote:
Oh sorry! Well, then can i request a drawing of Kiel? Just Kiel... maybe when he's reading a book?

Anons really like Kiel :shifty: No complaints on my end though. :>

I'm so glad you're all excited though!! \^u^/
 
Reply with quote  
Mecha-Lollipop
Post Posted: Sep 15, 2013 9:46 am 
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

User avatar
Posts: 975

Offline
Arthur rocking with his baby daughter would be super cute.
Like..in a rocking chair, not rocking out. Though them rocking out would be hilarious x]

And can his daughter be holding a little stuffed woolie?
I'd appreciate it forever!
 
Reply with quote  
xXStarryNightXx
Post Posted: Sep 20, 2013 7:18 pm 
Anonymous Fish

IDEA! How about Frey and either Amber or the human form of Ventuswill having a tea party? It'd be so cute! :heart:
 
Reply with quote  
LumiRumi
Post Posted: Sep 21, 2013 5:32 am 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

User avatar
Posts: 70

Offline
Mecha-Lollipop wrote:
Arthur rocking with his baby daughter would be super cute.
Like..in a rocking chair, not rocking out. Though them rocking out would be hilarious x]

And can his daughter be holding a little stuffed woolie?
I'd appreciate it forever!
xXStarryNightXx wrote:
IDEA! How about Frey and either Amber or the human form of Ventuswill having a tea party? It'd be so cute! :heart:


I'll try my best, but I can't promise anything ;7; And from this point on requests are CLOSED!! And just so you guys know, I burnt my dominant hand this morning, unu it shouldn't be a problem, but I'm already very sore from a bad cold, so I will try my best, but I'm not sure how well I can draw in this state after the first few! Hopefully I'll heal up quick. ;v;b
 
Reply with quote  
LumiRumi
Post Posted: Sep 21, 2013 5:34 am 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

User avatar
Posts: 70

Offline
Anyway, day 10 is done!! Are you excited? ^u^

Spoiler:
Image
I had so much fun drawing that cake you dont even know I love cake ahahHa


Last edited by LumiRumi on Sep 21, 2013 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 
Reply with quote  
Sprinkles&Cupcakes
Post Posted: Sep 21, 2013 6:33 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

User avatar
Posts: 2167

Offline
omggg Lumiii they look so cute aww
Even the cake looks frickin tasty I'm so upset this is too cute for me to handle
Keep up the good work, I can't wait for the rest yayy <33
 
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next


All times are UTC - 8 hours


 

Search this topic:

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group