Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

   * Search  * Register
It is currently Sep 26, 2020 3:42 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 834 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 56  Next
Author Message
Chinchilla
Post Posted: Oct 06, 2013 12:59 pm 
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Posts: 190

Offline
Just wanted to say that I can confirm that you can get confessions on festivals. I was messing around and told Dylas I loved him the day before the Summer Harvest Festival and he accepted.
 
Reply with quote  
Mysterious Gamer
Post Posted: Oct 06, 2013 1:07 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Just a happy update, I was FINALLY able to trigger Dylas' reverse proposal event. I kept him in my party and just continued to sleep and went through a few festivals xD

I will add I am in year 3 sadly lol, only because I went through seasons quickly. =)
 
Reply with quote  
Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Oct 06, 2013 1:51 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Ah, Rope, quick question. If you take the girl/guy on a date every single day (to raise LP) does that make the chances of triggering their event smaller??
 
Reply with quote  
RopeMaidenKirie
Post Posted: Oct 06, 2013 5:00 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

User avatar
Posts: 4490

Offline
@Chinchilla - Perfect! Thanks for letting me know, I updated :D

@Mysterious - YAY! SO HAPPY FOR YOU! I'm so sorry how long that took haha, I'm sure it was worth it though! Wasn't it cute? :D

@Anon - It does, yeah. That's actually something I probably should have put in there (sorry about that) if you have too many festivals in a row it might also block the events from triggering. (Main reason the "Cancel Festival order is in the game) Tone down a bit on the dates and see if that might help a bit.
 
Reply with quote  
Marinnetta
Post Posted: Oct 06, 2013 5:18 pm 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

User avatar
Posts: 327

Offline
so i just discovered that apparently you don't need 9+ LP for your fifth lover to accept your confession if you're hareming? i keep making the bad decision of confessing to people because i want to see their "ha ha funny joke frey" dialogue (spoiler alert they keep taking me seriously and i don't have the heart to break theirs.) so i just. did that to vishnal because i wanted to see him react and he took me seriously and he's at only 8 lp? and he's the fifth guy i'll be dating because i can't say no to fictional characters. i'm not sure if this is some weird glitch or if it's only the 6th lover that requires 9+ LP.
 
Reply with quote  
Mysterious Gamer
Post Posted: Oct 06, 2013 5:21 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Thanks very much, it was absolutely adorable =^_^=

I have one other question, I saved my three files before the reverse proposal from Dylas as I have Vishnal up to 10 hearts; if I rejected Dylas already can I still get Vishnals' events on my other file?

I plan to marry Vishnal and Leon both xD
 
Reply with quote  
RopeMaidenKirie
Post Posted: Oct 06, 2013 5:50 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

User avatar
Posts: 4490

Offline
Marinnetta wrote:
so i just discovered that apparently you don't need 9+ LP for your fifth lover to accept your confession if you're hareming? i keep making the bad decision of confessing to people because i want to see their "ha ha funny joke frey" dialogue (spoiler alert they keep taking me seriously and i don't have the heart to break theirs.) so i just. did that to vishnal because i wanted to see him react and he took me seriously and he's at only 8 lp? and he's the fifth guy i'll be dating because i can't say no to fictional characters. i'm not sure if this is some weird glitch or if it's only the 6th lover that requires 9+ LP.

Oooh interesting! Yeah I've never had the 5th/6th lover ever accept before the 10th heart, so that's reaaaally weird. I'll put a disclaimer that the numbers might not be completely accurate, but should be good enough for a general guide. Thanks for letting me know!

@Mysterious - Lemme see if I'm understanding right, so on one of your files you want to turn Dylas down and then go for Vishnal? You definitely can! :D As long as you don't accept the confession during the marriage sub-event, you can definitely go for Vishnal!
 
Reply with quote  
Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Oct 06, 2013 5:50 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Ah, maybe that's why he's being so stubborn! Sorry for the question! But thank you! ^^
 
Reply with quote  
Mysterious Gamer
Post Posted: Oct 06, 2013 6:04 pm 
Anonymous Fish

I turned down his proposing to me, if that is what you meant by confession xD I did turn him down and I am not sure if I have to lower his LP to get Vishnals events going =0

When you say turn him down you mean that now I have to propose to Dylas and it gets rid of the Dylas proposal event correct?

I hope I didn't make a mistake in getting Dylas' LP too high xD

Hope my explanation makes sense lol. =P
 
Reply with quote  
RopeMaidenKirie
Post Posted: Oct 06, 2013 6:09 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

User avatar
Posts: 4490

Offline
Anonymous Fish wrote:
Ah, maybe that's why he's being so stubborn! Sorry for the question! But thank you! ^^

No no, don't be sorry! I really appreciate questions because it helps me refine the guide :D I definitely appreciate it! There's so many little nuances to romancing in this game that sometimes I miss stuff. So thanks for asking!

@Mysterious - Right! Yeah, you should have no problem, because in my harem JPN file I had to do the same thing. I had to turn down Leon during his reverse proposal (since I had already seen it before but didn't save it) but I also had Arthur at 10LP and his marriage event triggered not too soon afterwards :D No need to lower LP or anything! When you turn a character down during their reverse proposal, they just go back to being regular lovers again.
 
Reply with quote  
Mysterious Gamer
Post Posted: Oct 06, 2013 6:11 pm 
Anonymous Fish

RopeMaidenKirie wrote:
Anonymous Fish wrote:
Ah, maybe that's why he's being so stubborn! Sorry for the question! But thank you! ^^

No no, don't be sorry! I really appreciate questions because it helps me refine the guide :D I definitely appreciate it! There's so many little nuances to romancing in this game that sometimes I miss stuff. So thanks for asking!

@Mysterious - Right! Yeah, you should have no problem, because in my harem JPN file I had to do the same thing. I had to turn down Leon during his proposal (since I had already seen it) but I also had Arthur at 10LP and his marriage event triggered not too soon afterwards :D No need to lower LP or anything! When you turn a character down during their reverse proposal, they just go back to being regular lovers again.



Thanks for the info, well now to continue my romancing of Vishnal and then onto Leon ^_^
 
Reply with quote  
Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Oct 06, 2013 6:13 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Does the time-skip trick work for both prerequisite subevents and marriage subevents? Just want to make sure before I spend a lot of time on it. D:
 
Reply with quote  
RopeMaidenKirie
Post Posted: Oct 06, 2013 6:19 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

User avatar
Posts: 4490

Offline
Anonymous Fish wrote:
Does the time-skip trick work for both prerequisite subevents and marriage subevents? Just want to make sure before I spend a lot of time on it. D:

Sure does! Works for all sub-events :D Just save before you start in case you don't like how long it's taking you to activate them.
 
Reply with quote  
Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Oct 06, 2013 6:26 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Alright, thanks! I was thinking that it only worked for the prerequisite ones so that's a relief.
 
Reply with quote  
Adria
Post Posted: Oct 06, 2013 6:40 pm 
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

User avatar
Posts: 160

Offline
Hey im just wondering how long does it take to get Pregent i just got married to Dylas the day before christmas so yeah if anyone can tell me i would deeply apprace it :)
 
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 834 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 56  Next


All times are UTC - 8 hours


 

Search this topic:

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group