Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

   * Search  * Register
It is currently Oct 13, 2019 9:31 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 834 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56  Next
Author Message
RopeMaidenKirie
Post Posted: Apr 06, 2015 7:23 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

User avatar
Posts: 4466

Offline
Giobat_Lully wrote:

Kirie (may I call you that?), I share your opinion that his event was quite depressing but at least it gave some insight in his past.
When he decided to go back to the capital without telling Frey I found his attitude inappropriate as well but the "come-closer-cave-scene" made up for it.

By the way I noticed (due to my lurking, ahem...) that you are apparently an "Arthur-fangirl" therefore I would like to post his 100 LP conversation as some sort of welcome gift since I'm a newcomer.
(I know that someone has already posted the 100 FP conversations somewhere but this is the slightly different version if he is your husband):

Spoiler:
A: Frey.
F: Yes?
A: Thank you.
F: Huh?
A: Thanks to you,I have managed to broaden my world considerably. Recently, I have caught myself thinking of you very often. I wonder how you would see something, or what you would think of it. Once you fall for someone, everything looks different.
F: Really?
A: Yes. That is why I brought up this conversation. To see if I could get you to blush. :lala:
F: Urk..! (blush)
A: Thank you, my beloved Frey.


You can call me Kirie, Rope or whatever you'd like! :D Welcome (officially) to the forums!

Completely agreed. He was so cold during most of the event, but that last scene was just too adorable so it kinda made up for it. I...tend to give him more of a pass than I do Leon's event, but that's probably partially due to bias. lol

Ahaha, yes, I am indeed! Thank you so much for posting that <3 absolutely adorable, and yeah I haven't seen that version before as I was waaaay too lazy to raise up the LP so far for it. Appreciate it! :D
 
Reply with quote  
nsimmons
Post Posted: May 03, 2015 8:21 pm 
Anonymous Fish

I have a question. Are there any other pre-requisite events that are mandatory for Leon's marriage event other than the ones listed on the first post? I've met all the ones listed and I've tried the putting him in my party and reloading method, but I've reloaded at least 100 times and nothing has happened. I know the events are random, but are they really THAT random that I haven't gotten it in 100 reload tries? There are no other events and we've been on more than 3 dates and he's at 12 hearts. I don't know what to do anymore...
 
Reply with quote  
Kaist
Post Posted: May 04, 2015 3:02 pm 
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

User avatar
Posts: 106

Offline
nsimmons wrote:
I have a question. Are there any other pre-requisite events that are mandatory for Leon's marriage event other than the ones listed on the first post? I've met all the ones listed and I've tried the putting him in my party and reloading method, but I've reloaded at least 100 times and nothing has happened. I know the events are random, but are they really THAT random that I haven't gotten it in 100 reload tries? There are no other events and we've been on more than 3 dates and he's at 12 hearts. I don't know what to do anymore...


Do you have the bigger bed? I'm not sure if it helps or not, but I think it might be required, because when I was courting him I had the same issue, didn't have the bigger bed, proceeded to get it... and got his event the next day. Idk.
 
Reply with quote  
RopeMaidenKirie
Post Posted: May 05, 2015 5:21 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

User avatar
Posts: 4466

Offline
You don't need the bed, I can confirm that. Married him 2 separate times easily without it.

@nsimmons - Sorry to hear about your luck D: What part of the story are you at at the moment?
 
Reply with quote  
Raskha Souza
Post Posted: May 08, 2015 1:46 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Quick Question:

I'm dating both Dylas and Lion seeing as I wanted too however I am now getting the proposal event for Dylas but I want to marry Lion. Will anything happen if I just turn him down, can I stop the event from happening?

Is there any affect to the LP when I turn him down and will this affect me wanting to marry Lion? Will he not propose cause Dylas did even if I turn him down?

Thanks,

Raksha
 
Reply with quote  
RopeMaidenKirie
Post Posted: May 08, 2015 1:58 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

User avatar
Posts: 4466

Offline
Raskha Souza wrote:
Quick Question:

I'm dating both Dylas and Lion seeing as I wanted too however I am now getting the proposal event for Dylas but I want to marry Lion. Will anything happen if I just turn him down, can I stop the event from happening?

Is there any affect to the LP when I turn him down and will this affect me wanting to marry Lion? Will he not propose cause Dylas did even if I turn him down?

Thanks,

Raksha


You'll have to sit through Dylas' event until you get the choice to turn him down (you can't turn him down at the beginning of it), but no there are no negatives in doing so. No LP decreases or anything, so nothing to worry about.

Nope! Leon will definitely still propose during his marriage event when it triggers, even if you turned down a previous bachelor. No LP decrease and nothing changes :D
 
Reply with quote  
Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: May 08, 2015 2:03 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Thanks so much! That's a huge relief. I feel kinda bad for Dylas going through all that work for nothing tho but I married him in my other game.

Thanks again for the help.

XD

Raksha Souza
 
Reply with quote  
RopeMaidenKirie
Post Posted: May 08, 2015 2:17 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

User avatar
Posts: 4466

Offline
Not a problem! He actually takes it like a champ when you turn him down, so it's not too bad at least :D
 
Reply with quote  
Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Jun 09, 2015 1:48 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Leon from rune factory 4 can be married before the second arc, I just proved it.
 
Reply with quote  
Meriberry
Post Posted: Jun 10, 2015 11:26 am 
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

User avatar
Posts: 652

Offline
Anonymous Fish wrote:
Leon from rune factory 4 can be married before the second arc, I just proved it.


How? You can't get into the spring area until you start arc 2. 8/
 
Reply with quote  
Tiptoze
Post Posted: Aug 18, 2015 3:38 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

User avatar
Posts: 1638

Offline
Quote:
4. If you are marrying Clorica, you'll need to have the engagement ring DURING the event, as it'll prompt you for it. If you want to turn her down, give her one of her loved gifts (apple pie, etc)


Does this mean that if you complete the event and DON'T marry her, you won't be able to give her a ring later if you change your mind?
/Same goes for the other girls, you can just propose after the event, right?
 
Reply with quote  
Kaist
Post Posted: Aug 18, 2015 4:29 pm 
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

User avatar
Posts: 106

Offline
Tiptoze wrote:
Quote:
4. If you are marrying Clorica, you'll need to have the engagement ring DURING the event, as it'll prompt you for it. If you want to turn her down, give her one of her loved gifts (apple pie, etc)


Does this mean that if you complete the event and DON'T marry her, you won't be able to give her a ring later if you change your mind?
/Same goes for the other girls, you can just propose after the event, right?


You can refuse every marriage candidate in their event and propose to them any time after, I believe.
 
Reply with quote  
Tiptoze
Post Posted: Aug 19, 2015 12:01 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

User avatar
Posts: 1638

Offline
That's what I thought. That just kinda confused me, so I wanted to make sure. Thanks.
 
Reply with quote  
Blue fantasy
Post Posted: Sep 08, 2015 4:16 pm 
Anonymous Fish

I've been trying to get kiel's event for over a month now and nothing seems to be working. For some reason my comparability with him keeps on going down does that effect the probability of the event or is it just for fun like the comparability tester in fire emblem awakening.
 
Reply with quote  
olivia222
Post Posted: Sep 08, 2015 4:38 pm 
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

User avatar
Posts: 971

Offline
Blue fantasy wrote:
I've been trying to get kiel's event for over a month now and nothing seems to be working. For some reason my comparability with him keeps on going down does that effect the probability of the event or is it just for fun like the comparability tester in fire emblem awakening.

Ooooo I can try and help! Here is what I do to get events:
1. Make sure you have finished any pre-requisites! - sometimes you need another event before you can trigger a different one (like marriage events). You also need to have all the people unlocked that participate in the event. If you google the event name, you should be able to find what you need to have before it can unlock.

2. Find the event day! - there are preset days in each season (about 2) that have events. Make sure you save every night before you go to bed and when you wake up and go about your day, an event might trigger. This is where you go back and reload your game from the night before!!!

3. Get your party together! - if you are able to get Kiel in your party, then do it. Ask him to join you then go to sleep. When you wake up, if he says that he has to go, an event has triggered. BUT WAIT! Play through the day and make sure it's the right event you want (it will say on the diary). If it isn't, keep reloading and sleeping until it's the event you want.

HOPE THIS HELPS!
 
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 834 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56  Next


All times are UTC - 8 hours


 

Search this topic:

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group