Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon
https://fogu.com/hmforum/

Rune Factory 4 Gift Guide
https://fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=160060
Page 2 of 5

Author:  Ida [ Oct 05, 2013 6:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 Gift Guide

Emurii wrote:
Just so you know, the Amber picture is actually a picture of the daughter, not Amber ^_^;

Oh, thanks! I'll fix this once I get to a computer.

Author:  Beedlebud [ Oct 05, 2013 9:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 Gift Guide

Colin2011 wrote:
I accidentally gave Illuminata Pickled Turnip for her birthday. :oops: It's a shame you can't marry her but she's hitched to someone else, right?


Nah, she says she's single, which is even more depressing that we can't marry her :(

Author:  ImJo [ Oct 06, 2013 9:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 Gift Guide

Beedlebud wrote:
Colin2011 wrote:
I accidentally gave Illuminata Pickled Turnip for her birthday. :oops: It's a shame you can't marry her but she's hitched to someone else, right?


Nah, she says she's single, which is even more depressing that we can't marry her :(


Especially since she's the only nonbachelorette who wears a swimsuit :,(
It's like they were going to make her one but was like ehh lets stop that and make Amber a bachelorette instead because she's a
Spoiler:
guardian
and I'm like nooo bad replacement idea Amber's too young less people would marry her than Ellie!!

Author:  UselessZebra [ Oct 06, 2013 2:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 Gift Guide

There is a typo for Volkanon, I gave him a stone on his birthday and he was very displeased... Maybe it should be Material Stone (i.e. processed)?

Author:  Anonymous Fish [ Oct 06, 2013 4:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 Gift Guide

UselessZebra wrote:
There is a typo for Volkanon, I gave him a stone on his birthday and he was very displeased... Maybe it should be Material Stone (i.e. processed)?


Sorry about that. I copied the information from the credited site.
I did test this however, and you are right. Stone made him very angry while material stone did the opposite. I'll update this once my husband stops hogging the laptop. :) Thanks for sharing!

-Ida

Author:  Ida [ Oct 07, 2013 4:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 Gift Guide

Anonymous Fish wrote:
UselessZebra wrote:
There is a typo for Volkanon, I gave him a stone on his birthday and he was very displeased... Maybe it should be Material Stone (i.e. processed)?


Sorry about that. I copied the information from the credited site.
I did test this however, and you are right. Stone made him very angry while material stone did the opposite. I'll update this once my husband stops hogging the laptop. :) Thanks for sharing!

-Ida


Sorry, I wasn't logged in on my phone.

I have updated this in the guide. If anyone discovers any other discrepancies please let me know! Thank you!

Author:  LeBurns [ Oct 07, 2013 6:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 Gift Guide

I was harvesting my crops first thing in the morning and ran over to the shipping box to send off some turnips. Vishnal was standing next to the box waiting on the 8:00 shipping and I accidentally gave the turnip to him. He was not happy about it. :p

Author:  Apple_Blossom [ Oct 07, 2013 6:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 Gift Guide

Thanks for making this, Ida. ^^
I'll be using it a good bit.

I'll also try to help with trying and seeing if villagers like/dislike certain things, if you want me to.

Author:  Ida [ Oct 08, 2013 6:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 Gift Guide

Yes Blossom! If anyone finds any information to add to this guide it would be very helpful!

Author:  rainydaze [ Oct 08, 2013 11:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 Gift Guide

why isn't illuminata a bachelorette?

Author:  Ida [ Oct 08, 2013 12:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 Gift Guide

rainydaze wrote:
why isn't illuminata a bachelorette?


Good question!

I have no idea, but I adore her~ I think she'd make a fun wife.

Author:  Apple_Blossom [ Oct 08, 2013 1:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 Gift Guide

I tested a Onigiri with Clorica, and I got a good response.
However, it could've been a neutral? Type thing.

I'm doing different items on people, so i'm trying to see where it leads.

Author:  CandyCoatedCute [ Oct 08, 2013 3:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 Gift Guide

Just wanted to point out Pudding became Flan, and Plain Manju is now Chinese Manju.

Author:  Sutanri [ Oct 08, 2013 5:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 Gift Guide

this is a great guide, do you think you can expand this list to monsters? i'm having some trouble befriending cows and chickens.

Author:  Tewi [ Oct 08, 2013 8:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 Gift Guide

Sutanri wrote:
this is a great guide, do you think you can expand this list to monsters? i'm having some trouble befriending cows and chickens.


Other than boss monsters, most other normal monsters can be tamed with medicinal herbs or grass in my experience - I have 8 in my barn right now (2 each of cow and chicken, a Wooly, Fairy, Silver Wolf and Hornet) and I've befriended them all just by throwing herbs and grasses at them. I think the cows and chickens respond well to their own produce (milk/eggs) though.

On the other hand, if giving them an item doesn't make a bubble appear over their heads at all, it means there's no more space in your barn and you can't befriend any more until you expand it.

Page 2 of 5 All times are UTC - 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/