Cure All?

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
LeBurns
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

What the heck is a Cure All? Leon wants one. I assume it's a medicine, but I can't make it and I can't even find it on the wiki. The request says I'm supposed to find someone who has it. ???

Thanks for your help.
Hikaruki Chan
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

LeBurns wrote:What the heck is a Cure All? Leon wants one. I assume it's a medicine, but I can't make it and I can't even find it on the wiki. The request says I'm supposed to find someone who has it. ???

Thanks for your help.
Cure All's a medium healing spell which heals you and your ally~
LeBurns
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Hikaruki Chan wrote:
LeBurns wrote:What the heck is a Cure All? Leon wants one. I assume it's a medicine, but I can't make it and I can't even find it on the wiki. The request says I'm supposed to find someone who has it. ???

Thanks for your help.
Cure All's a medium healing spell which heals you and your ally~
A Spell! Can't believe I didn't think of that. Thanks!
fourside
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Yeah and it's not really worth giving away unless you have duplicates because it's one of the most useful spells in the game.
LeBurns
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

fourside wrote:Yeah and it's not really worth giving away unless you have duplicates because it's one of the most useful spells in the game.
That's kind of where I'm at. I'll have to see if the spell merchant is carrying it. I'm not going to give up mine, especially after I had it upgraded.