Where To Find All RF4 Monster Drops and Mined Items

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
SerpentTailedAngel
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

If you complete enough requests, then all the seeds will eventually be available in stores. IIRC the golden turnip seeds become available as a reward for the request to harvest golden turnip, and Arthur will provide you with a bag of seeds to complete that request. But until you've unlocked them I don't know of any other way to get the seeds but from ghosts.
Stephannoying
Disabled: User Name Change

Post  Posted:

SerpentTailedAngel wrote:If you complete enough requests, then all the seeds will eventually be available in stores. IIRC the golden turnip seeds become available as a reward for the request to harvest golden turnip, and Arthur will provide you with a bag of seeds to complete that request. But until you've unlocked them I don't know of any other way to get the seeds but from ghosts.
Okay, thank you very much! I'll just keep on trucking along then. I have to make Turnip Heaven, apparently, but have no Gold Turnip Seeds available. I'll work around that request. Thanks!
Ganhur
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

I don't suppose there's an easy method for getting Mealy Apple?
beside clover, rare can, and happy ring...
Stephannoying wrote:Okay, thank you very much! I'll just keep on trucking along then. I have to make Turnip Heaven, apparently, but have no Gold Turnip Seeds available. I'll work around that request. Thanks!
Accept the quest "Make Turnip Heaven" and a Gold Turnip Seed will be provided, no need to go through the trouble and massacre the Turnip Ghost's happiness.
Balisong
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Super helpful list! Lots of things I didn't have that I could get right away.

Rune Crystal - These don't have to be mined from the autumn area. I got my two from rune ores in caves.
Stephannoying
Disabled: User Name Change

Post  Posted:

So does Light Ore just change the weapon's affiliation to that of Light? Or is there more?
Ganhur wrote:I don't suppose there's an easy method for getting Mealy Apple?
beside clover, rare can, and happy ring...
Stephannoying wrote:Okay, thank you very much! I'll just keep on trucking along then. I have to make Turnip Heaven, apparently, but have no Gold Turnip Seeds available. I'll work around that request. Thanks!
Accept the quest "Make Turnip Heaven" and a Gold Turnip Seed will be provided, no need to go through the trouble and massacre the Turnip Ghost's happiness.
I finally figured that out, LOL. Thanks!
Casia
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Balisong wrote:Super helpful list! Lots of things I didn't have that I could get right away.

Rune Crystal - These don't have to be mined from the autumn area. I got my two from rune ores in caves.
While that's true, there's a large number of rune crystals in a specific screen of the autumn area.
rice0319
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

One thing I want to point out is the Strong Vines, which I got them in the Maya Road with the Flower Blossom.
pdrydia
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Thanks for this post. It helped me out a lot. :3
Balisong wrote:Rune Crystal - These don't have to be mined from the autumn area. I got my two from rune ores in caves.
I can confirm this. I've gotten Rune Crystals from Idra Cave and Maya Road, 2 places I farmed for other reasons (for the record, Idra Cave has a decent number of rune rocks, it's not a bad place to sweep if you're farming for Rune Crystals; Maya Road is fine, but better if you also need minerals/jewels/grass).

A couple other notes:
-- Amethyst can also be mined in the Summer Field, the screen just outside the Summer Field, and Maya Road. Sapphire can also be mined in Maya Road. All Core-dropping fairies can be found in Sharance Maze as well as in plant dungeons.
-- Small Crystals, Big Crystals, and Light Ore can be mined from any ore node, anywhere, once your Mining Skill is high enough (your hammer matters, too, but I don't know to what extent). I've even gotten Small Crystals from ore nodes that have popped up in my field. The only pattern I've noticed is that Light Ore seems to come from jewel-dropping nodes and the crystals seem to come from mineral-dropping nodes, but I haven't been paying close enough attention to that to say that's a sure thing.
-- Fur (S) can be clipped off wild Woolies at any time.
-- Once shipped, Grasses can be bought from the clinic, general store, and flower shop. You'll also find a bunch of different kinds on Maya Road. White Grass is hardest to find in the wild, as it doesn't seem to grow in Revival Cave or Maya Road. Sechs only, and your fields in winter.
-- It seems there's a chance that the Monarch Mushroom can be generated as a lootable "hidden item". More details over here (start at the bottom post).
LeBurns
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

NVM. Can't read today.
rachellion
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Ok where do you find Light Ore? I have to find this rare, pink ore for the Diamond brooch and I have no idea where to find it >.<
Ganhur
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

rachellion wrote:Ok where do you find Light Ore? I have to find this rare, pink ore for the Diamond brooch and I have no idea where to find it >.<
I found 4 so far in Spring areas. Save before you head to mining though, it's not a common material.
Mine spots I found are in Spring field, Sercerzo Lake, and in front of Idra Cave.
GARM00
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I've pulled up a Dragon Fin from "Selphia Castle Gate" before.
rachellion
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Ganhur wrote:I found 4 so far in Spring areas. Save before you head to mining though, it's not a common material.
Mine spots I found are in Spring field, Sercerzo Lake, and in front of Idra Cave.
Thank you so much! I'll check them out! I think my level is finally high enough - I just got one while mining in Rune Prana. Now to find more.

Where do I find small crystals btw?
SerpentTailedAngel
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

They're randomly minable once your mining level is high enough, and it's been mentioned that they seem to appear more in mineral stones that produce things like bronze or silver than in ones that give you gems. Once you get good enough at mining, they're actually kind of common.
rachellion
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

SerpentTailedAngel wrote:They're randomly minable once your mining level is high enough, and it's been mentioned that they seem to appear more in mineral stones that produce things like bronze or silver than in ones that give you gems. Once you get good enough at mining, they're actually kind of common.
Good to know, thank you!! How high does my mining level have to be? I'll keep pounding away at mineral stones :)