Where To Find All RF4 Monster Drops and Mined Items

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Licorice
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Oooo, This is so very helpful for me! Thank you~ :heart:
Tiptoze
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Glitter Scale: Dropped by Yellow Dragons in Rune Prana 7
Yellow Dragons are also in Rune Prana 6.
/Minor fix but I thought that anyone else who needs a glitter scale but hasn't reached 7 yet (like me) would like to know.
Frogsnack
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

The Raccoon Leaf is also dropped by a red panda-looking boss in Sharance Maze: Deepwater Shrine(the third unlocked area of it). Might be rare as it wasn't mentioned yet.
Kaist
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Frogsnack wrote:The Raccoon Leaf is also dropped by a red panda-looking boss in Sharance Maze: Deepwater Shrine(the third unlocked area of it). Might be rare as it wasn't mentioned yet.
This is known. That "red panda" was the first boss of RF3 and its boss drop is the Raccoon Leaf, which is as rare as all boss drops except the Puppetry Strings--which is to say not really.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Ganhur wrote:I already know about the tree on Sercerezo Hill, but for over ten times straight it only drops me Green Crystal Seed and none of the others. Is it my incredibly luck or something affecting the drop?
it changes for season
green for spring, red for summer, blue for fall, and white for winter(may be wrong order tho)